Hollyoaks

This made my morning :)

Hollyoaks star James Atherton has left the soap, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

The actor, who plays killer Will Savage, confirmed the news to us on the red carpet at the Inside Soap Awards 2013.

Atherton has already filmed his final Hollyoaks scenes and his exit storyline will air in the week commencing Monday, November 4.

The dramatic week for the Savages kicks off when they learn that Will's late mother Anna left him an eight-bedroomed house in her will. Viewers know that Will killed Anna in a shock storyline last month.

When Will discovers that his family and other residents of the village are slowly growing suspicious over his true nature, he lures them to his newly-acquired house and holds them all hostage.

Dirk, Dodger, Patrick, Maxine, Sienna and Martha will all feature in the dramatic scenes.

As the action comes to a head, Dodger chases Will up onto the roof and a huge fight between them leads to the two brothers falling from the rooftop and onto the ground below.

Show bosses are keeping tight-lipped over whether Will could die in the incident or if he will be arrested for his crimes.

Atherton joined Hollyoaks in early 2011 but has enjoyed his biggest storylines this year as his previously-geeky character turned to the dark side.

oooh I have a little more on that spoiler!
Reaches a climax as he holds his family hostage at gunpoint and forces Dodger to pick who lives and who dies! Things spiral out of control and they both end up on the rooftop...will anyone survive?!
Anna leaves a 8 bedroom mansion to him and he invites Dirk but soon the tour turns into a horror show when he walks into a room and finds Maxine and Patrick gagged and on the floor. Before Dirk has chance to realise what is happening Will hits him over the head with a vase! Martha and Dennis receive a text thinking it is from Dirk but Will has a plan for them both.

With everyone bound to the dining room chairs an univited guest arrives - Sienna. She finds a gun and turns it on Will! However Will wins. Every piece of the puzzle is coming together and only one person is missing - Dodger! Dodger soon arrives and Will forces him to pick which father to kill Dirk or Patrick!! Police cars come up the driveway but the game is still not over as Will takes his battle to the rooftop goading Dodger all the way about Texas. The boys fight...slip and come crashing to the ground. Are they dead?

And the week coming Nov 4th

Monday, November 04

Martha receives a piece of information that knocks her for six. The search continues for missing teenager Tom. Sandy and Nancy can't help but be confused by Sienna's behaviour, and John Paul is left feeling sorry for one of his students.

Tuesday, November 05

As her lies accumulate, will Sienna's evil plan backfire? Dodger's suspicions increase. Feeling guilty, John Paul attempts to put matters to rest and help out a friend.

Wednesday, November 06

A frantic Will is driven to the extreme. Darren is distressed by his partner's lack of support, and Sienna leaves a trail of devastation behind her.

Thursday, November 07

Sienna's web of lies is threatening to unravel, and the police are hot on a murderer's tracks. Will they save anyone else?

Friday, November 08

In the light of the previous day's tragic events, a villager seeks to make amends with a close source. Sandy is left stunned as she is faced with the truth about Fraser's identity. Ste gets on the wrong side of the village bad boy. Can he stay safe? Finn attempts to reach out to a loved one, and Cindy struggles to forget the ghost of her past.

Hmm I think I might be looking forward to this?

I'm so happy that person is leaving! Now we just need to get rid of the other idiot...

Sienna needs to go too! But I think I read she's in it until Christmas? I want Tom back :(

Patrick and Maxine are involved in a domestic abuse storyline
https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-spoiler-patrick-attacks-maxine.php#results

A rumour on Twitter
Nancy sleeps with Joe (remember.... Darrens brother, not that it even makes a difference seeing as Darren is a slagbag)

Oh here we go, a Sienna one.... I bet we know whats coming here
Another difficult situation for Sienna begins when Chloe (Susan Loughnane), the mother of John Paul McQueen's baby son, returns to the village unexpectedly.

Chloe, who is expecting another baby, is once again looking for money from John Paul as she makes her return.

As Chloe is planning to give away her unborn child, Sienna spots an opportunity and offers to double the price that the other couple have agreed to pay for the baby.

Sienna claims that she is asking for a friend, but Chloe quickly sees through her lies and realises that she isn't pregnant at all.

Seeing an end to her money worries, Chloe demands £5,000 from Sienna in return for her silence over the fake baby scheme.

Trouble flares up later when money raised to help boost awareness of Tom Cunningham's disappearance goes missing. However, viewers will have to wait and see whether the person responsible for stealing the cash is Sienna or Chloe.

Ah im there now, was thinking Joe Spence came back from the dead. lol

I've been watching it but I'm not sure lol!! I don't think so?! x

Lindsey Butterfield is forced to sacrifice her relationship on Hollyoaks next week as the cover-up of Doctor Browning's murder continues.

Upcoming episodes of the Channel 4 soap see Lindsey (Sophie Austin) arouse the suspicions of her fiancé Joe Roscoe (Ayden Callaghan) as she concentrates on keeping herself out of jail.

With Lindsey busy trying to destroy all of the evidence which links Cindy Cunningham, Mercedes McQueen and herself to the crime, it appears to Joe that she is behaving erratically as she keeps disappearing.

When Lindsey and Cindy set off to get rid of Browning's body, they're left startled as Joe suddenly steps out in front of their car and demands an explanation for his partner's secretive behaviour.

The situation then gets much worse as local police officer Sam Lomax (Lizzie Roper) notices the argument and heads towards them. Needing Joe to go away quickly, Lindsey blurts out that she's been sleeping with someone else.

While there is no truth to Lindsey's claims, her relationship naturally hits the rocks.
In a further twist, the surprise split comes just as Darren Osborne (Ashley Taylor Dawson) has told his estranged wife Nancy (Jessica Fox) that they have no future together.

Nancy is devastated to realise that her marriage is truly over and she finds comfort in Joe as they are drawn together by their respective problems.

So if nancy and Joe sleep together, how and when does nancy get out of lock down?

Sienna changed her statement, so they have let Nancy out. She changed it cos Darren wanted her too so maybe Tom would come back if he seen Nancy was back.

Loved hollyoaks tonight! :D

But seriously..."stop pushing love so i can go for a piss" not those words but may as well have been :haha: a bit unbelievable but funny :lol:

Thanks first bean. Must have missed that when lo was showing me her moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->