Hollyoaks

And 5lb 12 at 31 weeks?!?!

Plus they were so big! Callum was 5lb 13oz and he was a tiny little thing! Still it was nice that
Tony got the all clear
xx

They were feking huge :rofl: but that was a good episode, even if a bit cringe in parts :rofl:

Honestley I went to my doc a few months ago and discovered I was 4lb somethings born at 29+6. I nearly fell off my seat. WTF. my mum says it doesnt seem right and it may be my discharge weight and not my birth weight, as she remembers it as 2lb something.

But according to official (potentially ballsed up) records I was a biggie :rofl:

I thought Diane was 34 weeks? Seeing as she said 6 weeks early and she mentioned being 31 weeks a few weeks ago?

Rape..
Finn O'Connor will rape JohnPaul in a homophobic bullying storyline.

Out of character :wacko:

Rape..
Finn O'Connor will rape JohnPaul in a homophobic bullying storyline.

Out of character :wacko:

I heard this one too, it's been doing the rounds for a while. Do you think it's true? I always wonder if the Digital Spy nutters minds have gotten carried away with them

ETA: seems true

Hollyoaks will explore the issue of male rape next year in a dark new story for John Paul McQueen, Digital Spy can confirm.

The schoolteacher will be sexually attacked by student Finn O'Connor in the culmination of a homophobic bullying storyline.

Viewers will see the plot begin in the next few weeks as Finn (Keith Rice) and his friend Robbie Roscoe (Charlie Wernham) start to taunt John Paul over his sexuality.

With support from some of the other students, Finn and Robbie cruelly target John Paul - who is openly gay - in a long-running bullying campaign at Hollyoaks High.

Heres another

Hollyoaks will introduce Clare Devine's sister Grace Black next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

Actress Tamara Wall has been cast in the role of Grace and has already started filming with the Channel 4 soap.

Grace's introductory storyline will see her desperate to track down Doctor Browning in the aftermath of Clare's untimely death, unaware that he has also been killed.

Last week, viewers saw Browning murder Clare by running her down in his car, before meeting a grisly fate himself as he was killed by his wife Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe).

Mercedes has decided to cover up the incident with help from Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring) and Lindsey Butterfield (Sophie Austin).

As Grace launches the search for Browning, she slowly becomes suspicious over the trio's strange behaviour, leaving them concerned that she could discover the truth.

Fans can also expect interesting dynamics as the show reveals how Grace fits in with her father Fraser (Jesse Birdsall) and his henchman Trevor Royle (Greg Wood).

Grace holds some resentment towards Fraser as she knows that Clare was always the apple of his eye. She also has unresolved tension with Trevor, but whether it's love or hate between them remains to be seen.

https://i1.cdnds.net/13/43/618x782/soaps-hollyoaks-tamara-wall-grace-black-3329939.jpg

Most recently in west end shows Legally Blonde and Viva Forever
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-new-mum-Aoife-says-I-want-old-role-back.html amusing...

I seen that ^^shes scary looking :lol:

The rape ..
we seen a bit of anger from finn tonight.. I wonder does his anger stem from jealousy of the babies?? :wacko:

It's just a concept I don't get :shrug: does that mean Finn is struggling with his identity?

Diane and tony's early newborns are about the size of my 3 month old :lol:

Hollyoaks airs Will Savage's dramatic exit scenes next month as his true colours are finally exposed.

Will (James Atherton) bows out of the Channel 4 soap with a bang as he holds all of the Savages and Blakes hostage in an explosive storyline.

The trouble begins when little Leah Hay tells Martha Kane about Will hiding his mother's locket in the council flats.

Deeply suspicious after what she's heard, a concerned Martha (Carli Norris) tries to warn Dodger and Dennis about the worrying situation, explaining that Will may have killed Anna.

Dodger immediately considers calling the police, but an eavesdropping Will overhears everything and comes up with a desperate plan to stay one step ahead.

As Will has recently inherited an eight-bedroom mansion which was left to him in Anna's will, he lures the Savages, Patrick, Maxine and Martha to the house to get his revenge.

Sienna (Anna Passey) manages to track the hostages down and confronts Will with a shotgun, but the killer soon overpowers her and she becomes a captive too.

When Dodger (Danny Mac) turns up on the scene, Will shows just how twisted he's become by threatening to kill his loved ones and leave him with nothing.

Will even taunts Dodger by urging him to choose who he wants to die - Patrick or Dirk.

While we can't give away the fates of the hostages, the action comes to a head as Dodger manages to take control and furiously chases Will up onto the roof.

A huge fight between the Savage siblings ensues, which leads to them falling from the rooftop and onto the ground below. Could Will die, or will he be arrested?

Well I hope it ALL comes out and isn't just a half arsed effort from HO. Good start though! Xx

I'm confused, I thought Dodger knew about Will? I must have missed something

I'm confused, I thought Dodger knew about Will? I must have missed something

He doesn't seem to remember because he ended up unconscious after the explosion, when he woke up will realised that dodger doesn't remember. I reckon I will come back to him though.

OMG... just caught up with the thread. Looks like its going to be an exciting few weeks. I really hope they don't f-up the Will storyline and just kill him off :(

As for Finn.... did not see that coming!

Apparantly the father of Tegans baby is already on Hollyoaks, so i'm going with Dennis.

:rofl:
And where is Dr Browning headed next?

The Price Slice Freezer.

S*** you not :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe