Hollyoaks

I think the new holly is an awful actress. Probably won't be long until the next one :haha:

holly didn't think twice about the pic :wacko:

What happens in hollyoaks later...stays in hollyoaks later :dohh:

Who the heck is ds Trent? And who killed him? Don't know how i missed that? lol

DS Trent was the police officer that Sinead was going with, then Trevor killed him and Freddie had to dispose of the body.

i really wish this sienna thing was over.! drives me nuts

Also i think it will be darren who gets the blame for toms bloodied shirt. Does sienna use his car maybe?

DS Trent was the police officer that Sinead was going with, then Trevor killed him and Freddie had to dispose of the body.

Think this must of been when I stopped watching it for a while x

Kizzy I agree and maybe nancy can/does help prove he's innocent. Or its nancy who's framed with it x

It's Jack's car sienna borrows so maybe it's him, I do think the Robbie thing will be Darren or possibly Nancy which then can lead the shirt back to

"That's for sleeping with my wife"

Oh alright Darren, but its ok for you to get the nanny pregnant? Good one pal!

Hollyoaks star Danny Mac has said that his character Dodger Savage will be overcome with emotion when he receives an email that is supposedly from Texas Longford.

As Dodger tries to put recent events behind him, he is shocked when he receives an email claiming to be from his dead ex-lover, and immediately suspects that his brother Will is behind it.

Speaking to Soaplife, Mac said: "Seeing her name come up on the screen brings up a lot of emotions. He tries to work out who has done it and the first person who comes to mind is Will. Nobody else would need or want to do that to him."

Dodger also finds himself in a difficult situation when he wakes up after having a one-night stand with one of his former flames.

Mac said: "I can't tell you who it is, but I don't think viewers will be surprised. He tries to move on by sleeping with an old flame, but it only helps for 10 minutes.

"He ends up hurting the woman and that causes him pain because he is not a bad guy."

Speaking about Dodger's feelings for his dad's girlfriend Maxine, Mac added: "He has feelings for Maxine, who has hurt him. Losing what he thought was his baby and not having a choice about it was a massive deal for him.

"It is funny because viewers like Dodger and Maxine together."

PLEASE LET IT BE SILAS!!

Darren cheats on Nancy, gets her sectioned, tricks her into giving her consent for Oscar's op but her sleeping with someone while he is living with his pregnant girlfriend is just awful! :haha:

I wish Lollip0p .
But I doubt it :(

Neither am I :rofl: I think he's the only character whos whole family have gone (bar Maxine but they were never seen together) and it would still "work"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->