Hollyoaks

Was that supposed to be Siennas 20 week scan? :xmas1:
As if Darren wouldn't notice by the daft scan pics considering his WIFE has already been through all the scans, he should know what baby looks like and that there should be a name ontop of the scan.
It's too daft :dohh:

It was that girls scan who sienna is going to buy the baby off.. Think her name is Chloe? But I'm sure she is further on than what sienna is supposed to be so the baby would be quite big by now. With regards to the name and stuff, sienna could of just cut it off but surely Darren would notice?

Plus how is she suddenly 20 weeks when she only said a few weeks back she was just 12. Surely darren would know how far along she supposedly is?! Xx

I thought the baby looked about 12 weeks tbh :rofl: I've never seen a 20 week scan where the baby looks that small. I know the cutting the name off theory would work but what I mean is surely Darren would notice there's supposed to be a name ontop.. If I came home with a scan and I'd been snipping at it OH would know straight away :rofl: I think too much into soaps!!

Nats - God knows! Same happened with Nancy though, I think somewhere she said it was the year anniversary to her mc and it had only been about 6 months. Soap world flies! If only real life was like that :haha:

None of my scan pics ever had my name on the top. I was quite annoyed about that :lol:

Well remember Nancy's pregnancy she looked about 9 months at her 20 weeks scan and the twins with Rhy's mum were nice big 3 month olds at birth so he probably just thinks he creates giant babies. He isn't known for his brains after all :rofl:

Uve just reminded me of the twins. They are never really mentioned, but surprised sienna hasnt tried to steal them too :haha:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B001VD641E/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?redirect=true&tag=ho01f-21

...any takers?

Hahaha oh I remember that!

I'm tempted to buy oh it just for the reaction. Wonder what it smells like

Well remember Nancy's pregnancy she looked about 9 months at her 20 weeks scan and the twins with Rhy's mum were nice big 3 month olds at birth so he probably just thinks he creates giant babies. He isn't known for his brains after all :rofl:

True! :haha: Xx

Was that supposed to be Siennas 20 week scan? :xmas1:
As if Darren wouldn't notice by the daft scan pics considering his WIFE has already been through all the scans, he should know what baby looks like and that there should be a name ontop of the scan.
It's too daft :dohh:

It was that girls scan who sienna is going to buy the baby off.. Think her name is Chloe? But I'm sure she is further on than what sienna is supposed to be so the baby would be quite big by now. With regards to the name and stuff, sienna could of just cut it off but surely Darren would notice?

Plus how is she suddenly 20 weeks when she only said a few weeks back she was just 12. Surely darren would know how far along she supposedly is?! Xx

I thought the baby looked about 12 weeks tbh :rofl: I've never seen a 20 week scan where the baby looks that small. I know the cutting the name off theory would work but what I mean is surely Darren would notice there's supposed to be a name ontop.. If I came home with a scan and I'd been snipping at it OH would know straight away :rofl: I think too much into soaps!!

Nats - God knows! Same happened with Nancy though, I think somewhere she said it was the year anniversary to her mc and it had only been about 6 months. Soap world flies! If only real life was like that :haha:

Yeah plus dianes twins look massive considering, classic hollyoaks! Xx

Does anyone know whats going on with tom? I cant seem to find a spoiler that's going to tell me whats going to happen lol x

Same here, as far as I know is the hole. I would be amused if he gets out that way!

Isnt patrick going to be locked in there too so they might find them together. I was thinking maybe they will do an incest storyline, they made ut clear that sienna fancied dodger when she came into it.

Isnt patrick going to be locked in there too so they might find them together. I was thinking maybe they will do an incest storyline, they made ut clear that sienna fancied dodger when she came into it.

Aye right enough.

Hmm.

There was something not quite right and that was never explained.

Chloe shows Tilly her baby scans. Tilly is confused when she spots Chloe’s baby scan on the Osborne fridge…

Carmel explanantion inside
Carmel discovers she can’t have children..
- Carmel struggles to hide her resentment towards Theresa
- Carmel asks Chloe to buy her baby.

George and Tilly worry when Chloe faints and is rushed to hospital. Sienna rushes to the hospital to check on the baby.

https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/will-sienna-steal-a-baby.php#results

I doubt it...

Tom is gobsmacked by his birthday present from the Osbornes.
He's comingggggg!

Ooooo hopefully its soon then! I WANT TOM BACK!

ANd sienna gone..
like now..

her face annoys me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back