Hollyoaks

Yesssssssss!

Sienna (Anna Passey) is left horrified as one of her biggest deceptions is exposed during a public showdown with her arch-nemesis Nancy (Jessica Fox) at The Dog.

As Sienna and her partner Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) celebrate their engagement party at the pub, they're interrupted as Nancy gatecrashes the proceedings.

Nancy is furious after making a damning discovery about Sienna, so she marches into the party and flies at her rival.

Darren quickly pulls Nancy away, but the damage is already done as everyone is shocked to see that Sienna's fake baby bump has been exposed…

Yayyy! finally!

Wahooo! Cant wait for that!

just hope she doesnt get away with by saying shes had a miscarriage and blaming darren or something like that
xx

I think she goes crazy afterwards, apparently puts someone's life in danger

Spoilers
Monday, December 23

Ste makes a decision that rocks the Lomax family's world, but is anybody able to change his mind? Freddie is concerned about Sandy's secretive behaviour. Leela is confused by Tegan's mystery cheque, and Carmel struggles to hide her resentment towards Theresa. Ruby is forced to choose between honesty and her family.

Tuesday, December 24

Grace's hatred for Mercedes increases. Carmel believes she has found the answer to her prayers, but will Jim agree? Sinead feels pushed out by a surprise arrival in the village.

Boxing Day

It's Christmas Day in the village, but will there be smiles all round? Fraser is shocked to the core, Carmel and Theresa struggle to put their differences aside and Sinead tries to contain her jealousy, but has she made a monumental mistake? Mercedes finds an inner generosity that surprises the receiver, while Jason and Holly consider taking their relationship to the next level.

Friday, December 27

(17:50) Desperate to save her relationship, Sinead is landed with a sickening ultimatum. A lovestruck Ziggy is given hope, but can Ruby really forgive him? Can Holly and Jason overcome their awkwardness? Fraser makes an arrangement that could prove very costly for one villager.

(18:20) Faced with the prospect of losing Freddie for ever, what decision will Sinead make? Carmel is devastated by Jim's callous approach, but will she listen to her fiancé's words of wisdom? Ruby opens up about Frankie's betrayal to an unlikely source.

Spoilers
Monday, December 23

Ste makes a decision that rocks the Lomax family's world, but is anybody able to change his mind? Freddie is concerned about Sandy's secretive behaviour. Leela is confused by Tegan's mystery cheque, and Carmel struggles to hide her resentment towards Theresa. Ruby is forced to choose between honesty and her family.

Tuesday, December 24

Grace's hatred for Mercedes increases. Carmel believes she has found the answer to her prayers, but will Jim agree? Sinead feels pushed out by a surprise arrival in the village.

Boxing Day

It's Christmas Day in the village, but will there be smiles all round? Fraser is shocked to the core, Carmel and Theresa struggle to put their differences aside and Sinead tries to contain her jealousy, but has she made a monumental mistake? Mercedes finds an inner generosity that surprises the receiver, while Jason and Holly consider taking their relationship to the next level.

Friday, December 27

(17:50) Desperate to save her relationship, Sinead is landed with a sickening ultimatum. A lovestruck Ziggy is given hope, but can Ruby really forgive him? Can Holly and Jason overcome their awkwardness? Fraser makes an arrangement that could prove very costly for one villager.

(18:20) Faced with the prospect of losing Freddie for ever, what decision will Sinead make? Carmel is devastated by Jim's callous approach, but will she listen to her fiancé's words of wisdom? Ruby opens up about Frankie's betrayal to an unlikely source.

Oooh sounds interesting!

Eeeeee the cheque must be from the dad :haha: I wonder who it is, he obvs has money then....

Hollyoaks student Tilly Evans is in for a shock as mischievous Chloe reveals that she has feelings for her.

Tilly, played by Lucy Dixon, becomes uncomfortable around Chloe over the next fortnight - fearing that she is making a play for her girlfriend Esther Bloom.
https://i41.tinypic.com/28jctxs.jpg
A troubled Tilly finally loses patience when Chloe (Susan Loughnane) stages a successful protest for Vincent Elegba, leaving Esther and George in awe of her.

Tackling the issue head-on, Tilly confronts Chloe over her behaviour - but is left stunned when Chloe explains that she's the one she has feelings for, not Esther.

Flattered by the attention, Tilly gives into temptation with Chloe but regrets her actions the next day. Will Esther find out about her girlfriend's betrayal?

Hollyoaks fans will be left wondering whether Dennis Savage is the father of Tegan Lomax's baby next week.

The dad of Tegan's newborn daughter Rose is one of the village's residents, but show bosses are keeping tight-lipped over who the mystery guy is.
https://i42.tinypic.com/x35pj5.jpg

Dennis (Joe Tracini) looks set to become the prime suspect next week as it's clear that he already knows Tegan (Jessica Ellis) when they bump into each other in the village unexpectedly.
Spotting this connection, Tegan's sister Leela decides to invite Dennis over for tea. When Dennis agrees and turns up for the meal, Leela wastes little time before revealing her suspicions…

It's not just the baby mystery which puts Tegan at centre stage next week, as she also has to be admitted to hospital following a shock attack.

Tegan's mother Sam is convinced that bad boy Trevor Royle is responsible for the crime, but when Grace gives him an alibi, Sam finds herself suspended from work for repeatedly targeting the villain…

Whilst I thought it was Dennis it's obviously not going to be, but with Sam already knowing Trevor it could be likely it is him

More Sienna aftermath
Airs Monday, Dec 16 2013 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

The Osbornes are reeling from what happened the night before. At the same time, locked in the basement, Patrick is concerned as Sienna becomes more irrational.

Later, dangerous Sienna ends up on the loose - but will anyone be able to talk her down?

Meanwhile, a broken Darren attempts to rekindle his relationship with Nancy, but will he succeed?

Elsewhere, can Tilly and Esther repair their relationship after last week's events?

Also today, Phoebe is torn between jealousy and loyalty on the day of Vincent's bail hearing. In the end, Vincent's efforts to secure his freedom are unsuccessful.

Patrick is .... where? Did I read that right?
Tuesday 17th Dec

Nancy tells Darren that it's over between them - he's on his own now. She finds Sienna at her flat and when she sees Charlie and Oscar's passports in her hand, the girls fight.

Later, as Sienna takes desperate steps to save herself, Darren's worst nightmare unfolds in front of his eyes, but are things about to get worse?
https://i2.cdnds.net/13/48/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-3757-1.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/48/618x501/soaps-hollyoaks-3757-2.jpg
https://i2.cdnds.net/13/48/618x412/soaps-hollyoaks-3757-3.jpg
Airs Wednesday, Dec 18 2013 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

Patrick is in despair. Has he lost Sienna for good?

Meanwhile, Dodger attempts to comfort best friend Darren, but is left paying the price for Sienna's deceptions.

Elsewhere, George decides that Vincent's loved ones need to step up their campaign to help him, and Robbie is on hand with an idea. George is delighted when he arrives at school and there's a banner on the roof reading: 'FREE VINCENT ELEGBA – GRANT BAIL NOW'. However, he is suspicious when Phoebe tells him it was Robbie's idea.

Also today, Ste offers to help his little sister Peri when she wants to fit in at school. He takes her shopping, but Sam is furious at the inappropriate outfits Ste has allowed the 13-year old to buy.
Thursday 19th Dec
Darren is in turmoil as the cruel reality of the current situation kicks in, but is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

Meanwhile, can Dodger forgive his family for the devastating spiral of events?

Elsewhere, Robbie orders Finn to help him get one over on John Paul. John Paul gets a text from Danny asking him to come over while the rest of the family is out. But when he arrives, someone puts a blindfold over his eyes.

At the same time, Peri opens the Christmas concert with a song of her choice and Sam and Danny nearly fall off their chairs as their eyes fall on her new belly-button ring. Later, the Lomaxes are shocked when they return home to find a half-naked John Paul handcuffed to the banister…

Airs Friday, Dec 20 2013 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

In the aftermath of yesterday's events, will the truth about Danny's infidelity be revealed? Knowing his dad is having an affair with John Paul, Ste pleads with Danny to break it off before he destroys everything. Ste and John Paul confront each other in the village and it escalates into a fight.

Later, a troubled Ste talks away his worries with an unlikely source.

Meanwhile, Carmel is nervous as she heads to the hospital and is handed some life-changing information.

Elsewhere, Ziggy asks Ruby to meet him at The Loft to talk things over. He gets caught up in John Paul and Ste's fight, and when Ruby sees Leela helping him clean up his bloodied nose, she gets the wrong idea. Inside the club toilets, Ruby asks Trevor for drugs.

Is Patricks secret that HE is Sienna's babies dad from when she was 13? Or was the baby story not true?!

She's so screwed up I don't know what to believe!

Don't think the baby story is true judging by Patrick's reaction

I'd say it's true and it's his :sick:
I want to know what Sienna does with the kids :wacko:

Whatttt I missed the baby when she was 13 bit?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back