Hollyoaks

and the sienna and the 13year old pregancy thing... Im thinking.. It was patricks baby.. Thats why when Dodge said about it he looked scared till he said you wont let her talk about the baby..

Just a thought but there is something going on there. I wanna no whats in that box...

Just wiki'd and tom's bday is new years eve. Please let him be out and not other tease!!

Isnt patrick going to be locked in there too so they might find them together. I was thinking maybe they will do an incest storyline, they made ut clear that sienna fancied dodger when she came into it.

Aye right enough.

Hmm.

There was something not quite right and that was never explained.

I was never sure if she was flirting with him or just terrible acting :lol:

I'm not impressed Vincent's still in it. Worst actor ever. I hoped once he got arrested in Ireland, that's the last we'd have seen of his wooden performances and stupid storyline. Ever just think "I don't care what happens to this character," because an actor's so bad?

I'm not impressed Vincent's still in it. Worst actor ever. I hoped once he got arrested in Ireland, that's the last we'd have seen of his wooden performances and stupid storyline. Ever just think "I don't care what happens to this character," because an actor's so bad?

Yep, i think his acting is seriously difficult to watch. I understand they are trying to highlight an issue but it's being done rubbish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbr4pEzZOTo

OMG OMG go on yerself Tom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbr4pEzZOTo

OMG OMG go on yerself Tom!

Youve just made me a happy lady ;)

ROLL ON NEXT WEEK! im going to be glued to the damn telly all week!

So technically tonights e4 is the start of it?

Cant breathe sorry :rofl: I think so!

Oooo this makes me happy.. I hope nancy rips her baby bump off!

Woohoo! I'm very much enjoying this storyline. Here in Spain, I don't keep up with much TV, but I'm hooked on Hollyoaks hehe. Used to do extra work on it many moons ago as the studios are local; nice little earner as a student.

I can't wait for next week! I have all of this weeks to catch up on seeing as I've been stuck in hospital. It's sad but I'm excited for my takeaway and Hollyoaks night this evening :haha:

I thought that wee dude was coming back? The guy that drugged maxine

Seen the fall if sienna advert OMG so excited!

SPOILERS!

Monday, December 30

Ziggy is desperate to win back the love of his life but his plan backfires with devastating consequences. Tom is overwhelmed by the Osbornes' birthday gift. Jealous Esther takes matters into her own hands, but will her plot succeed? And Robbie and Finn make a bet that ends in disaster.

Tuesday, December 31

John Paul is concerned for Finn's safety, but how will he respond? Tilly has to make a difficult decision, but what, or whom, will she pick? And Dodger gets a nasty shock when he receives a malicious email.

Thursday, January 02

Carmel is delighted at the chance of a new beginning, but will anything scupper her plans? Meanwhile, Robbie jumps to his own conclusions about Finn's whereabouts.

Friday, January 03

Theresa is left high and dry and eager to seek revenge, but what exactly does she have in mind? Esther makes a heartbreaking decision that changes her life. Robbie further aggravates an already furious Diane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->