Hollyoaks

If she did have the baby at 13 I'd say it's definitely his but the way he was shocked at dodger then calmed and said oh if that's what she says then ok. I dunno seems like she had to think fast n just blurted out.

I'm torn between him abusing her or maybe there was another child he lost his temper with and accidentally killed and covered up. Maybe there's photos or something of it in that box.

I dont think there was s baby because as dodger confronted Patrick he was nervous until dodger said about the baby as if his secret was safe still. May be wrong though! X

The hardcore fans are playing with idea of Peri being Sienna's child (not sure how that would work but hey ho!)

I do think some kind of incentious [sp] abuse is a no-go for even Hollyoaks. It seems like a big line to cross, I'm doubting it. Remember whatever it is, Patrick's box is the evidence?

When Will found the box, didnt he say Patrick was worse than him?
I keep trying to think what is worse than pretending to be disabled, pushing your wife out of a window and then drowning your own 'mentally ill' mother?!
Abusing your own daughter and getting her pregnant is definately much much worse! Maybe thats why Patrick got a vasectomy? :sick:

They did the sexual abuse thing with Brendan and his Dad didnt they? Or was that in HL?

When Will found the box, didnt he say Patrick was worse than him?
I keep trying to think what is worse than pretending to be disabled, pushing your wife out of a window and then drowning your own 'mentally ill' mother?!
Abusing your own daughter and getting her pregnant is definately much much worse! Maybe thats why Patrick got a vasectomy? :sick:

They did the sexual abuse thing with Brendan and his Dad didnt they? Or was that in HL?

I think Brendan/Seamus thing was done very carefully and most of it came to a head in Hollyoaks Later. I can't see this happening again, especially so soon in Hollyoaks

Someone fill me in please, i missed the episode where sienna confessed to dodger, i just sw the bit which dodger said to patrick i know what you did.....

But I dont know what happen......... someone please tell me!

Someone fill me in please, i missed the episode where sienna confessed to dodger, i just sw the bit which dodger said to patrick i know what you did.....

But I dont know what happen......... someone please tell me!

So did i :rofl:

I was relying on you AP!

i need to know what was said, its a matter of great urgency and importance!

Sienna said she had a baby at 13 and she died and that Patrick said she couldn't talk about it to anyone, that's why he said I know what you did.

I reckon sienna was pregnant but maybe Patrick did something to her to cause her to lose the baby?

So she probably never died then, whats the odds on that ;)

Was that supposed to be Siennas 20 week scan? :xmas1:
As if Darren wouldn't notice by the daft scan pics considering his WIFE has already been through all the scans, he should know what baby looks like and that there should be a name ontop of the scan.
It's too daft :dohh:

As if Darren wouldn't notice by the daft scan pics considering his WIFE has already been through all the scans, he should know what baby looks like and that there should be a name ontop of the scan.

It was that girls scan who sienna is going to buy the baby off.. Think her name is Chloe? But I'm sure she is further on than what sienna is supposed to be so the baby would be quite big by now. With regards to the name and stuff, sienna could of just cut it off but surely Darren would notice?

so cindy and dirk........... do they both actually 'like like' each other or is she just using him?

and OMG at Patrick, what a knob he is!

Tom will be digging at that wall for a while :lol:

It was that girls scan who sienna is going to buy the baby off.. Think her name is Chloe? But I'm sure she is further on than what sienna is supposed to be so the baby would be quite big by now. With regards to the name and stuff, sienna could of just cut it off but surely Darren would notice?

Plus how is she suddenly 20 weeks when she only said a few weeks back she was just 12. Surely darren would know how far along she supposedly is?! Xx

I thought she was further than that tbh

Well remember Nancy's pregnancy she looked about 9 months at her 20 weeks scan and the twins with Rhy's mum were nice big 3 month olds at birth so he probably just thinks he creates giant babies. He isn't known for his brains after all :rofl:

Well remember Nancy's pregnancy she looked about 9 months at her 20 weeks scan and the twins with Rhy's mum were nice big 3 month olds at birth so he probably just thinks he creates giant babies. He isn't known for his brains after all :rofl:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"