Hollyoaks

Although why was she in the club? Seems to me it's someone who works there and dodger doesn't?

OMG!! at tonights e4............. need to speak about it now!!!

also need to see tomorrows now too........... soooooooooooo good!! Didnt see that coming!

fraser is Tegan's baby's father
Tom escaped but has been stopped outside the house by Patrick. How f%^#ing frustrating

I'm so pissed off with this Tom thing. So so pissed off. Like, I can't even watch it :rofl:

What does he do does anyone know? On him back Or?

Omg btw Tilly's no daft

Ok, so Tom. He makes a tiny hole that his head can't even fit through yet escapes. He takes the bricks out and there's daylight yet when he escapes he walks out the steps. If he's going up the steps how coz the way it was shown u wouldn't have the daylight if the joining wall was connected to them steps. Argh hollyoaks are pathetic with details some times.

Side note, Kathleen Angel, how old is she? 3? Give the kid a couple words to say instead of keep having her suck her thumb.

he must have known, so whats going to happen now? i so thought he was going to run home to Darren!

Well big Paddy gets locked up in the basement apparantly so god knows what happens to Tom Tom.

I don't think Patrick did know about him being there. I think he looked angry because he thought Tom had broken in and set the alarms off. Sienna will then lock them both in the basement so she doesn't get found out?

I don't think Patrick did know about him being there. I think he looked angry because he thought Tom had broken in and set the alarms off. Sienna will then lock them both in the basement so she doesn't get found out?

Thats what I am expecting too. Thats why I am fuming :rofl:

Theres a lot to uncover in tonights e4 though isnt there? Nancy still has to find out and Tilly has the scan to pull her up on. Big Paddy wont make his engagement party

Is he big paddy for a reason :winkwink::winkwink:

see i thought he knew sienna was holding tom there, as its wasnt like Tom! omg where have you been? etc

I dunno, Big Paddy just happened so it's sticking. He is rather tall. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->