Hollyoaks

Theresa wants bloody shot, and poor Esther, but she was right to let her go xx

Monday, January 13

As Fraser learns of Trevor's betrayal, will Grace lose the love of her life for ever? A devastated Sinead sees Freddie cosying up to someone he shouldn't, while John Paul tries to brave school after his malicious attack.

Tuesday, January 14

Sinead discovers the truth about Freddie's secrecy. Under pressure from Grace, will Jim reveal Freddie's treachery? Jason is shocked to know the details of his brother's betrayal.

Wednesday, January 15

It's Sinead and Freddie's wedding, but as secrets are revealed, will the marriage go ahead? Grace blackmails an unlikely source to carry out a deadly deed. Will Lindsey admit the truth about her darkest secret? Dodger is forced to ask Darren a difficult question.

Thursday, January 16

Desperate Freddie frantically searches for a missing loved one. Will Nancy summon the courage to face her demons? Mercedes is led into the lion's den, with devastating consequences.

Friday, January 17

Darren attempts to rekindle his relationship with Nancy. Freddie is torn between his head and his heart. Grace is determined to bring down anyone who gets in her way, while Fraser gives Freddie a hefty ultimatum.

"Looking ahead 2014 promises even more. The 'Frindsey' story that has been simmering away for months is set to reach boiling point. The unholy trinity of Cindy, Lindsey and Mercedes will face testing times as a face from the past appears, Sienna's fate will be revealed and a 'whodunnit?' will leave residents mistrusting even the closest around them.

Jim got drunk and Theresa (somehow)got him into her bed and got undressed and into it with him - that was following on from her and Carmel's fallout (Carmel told Dodger she was the one sending Texas emails)
Also Esther told Tilly to leave with Chloe because she knew she loves her and said she herself deserves someone to love her. BLESS HER!!!

:sick: ewwww

Whats happening with the baby?

oh no... no baby then? oops!

just watched the e4 episode, didnt think it was that great to be honest

Me too :/ this whole Carmel and Theresa thing is just too quick, too false. Why the heck are the producers rushing these storylines? They are even more unbelievable than ever.

Iv recorded it on my sky can't wait to watch tomorrow

The whole scene with Carmel telling Sonny Teresa killed Calvin was so cringeworthy.

I do kinda like bad Teresa though :rofl: We should have had more of that before now.

I cannot stand Finn and Robbie. Hope they both get their comeuppance soon! Makes me angry just seeing them on the tv screen grr!

Why isn't Carmel being done by the police for her harbouring the fact she knew Theresa murdered Calvin. That was the excuse used before when she threatened to tell the police. :dohh:

And Sonny having a criminal record and suddenly being a detective.

For gods sake Hollyoaks!

Sonny is awful as well. Urgh his acting is appauling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->