Hollyoaks

Aw I feel sorry for the crazy bitch :lol: Still think Darren needs to suffer.

I feel a bit sorry for her, what she went through would make anyone a bit loopy!

Can't bring myself to feel sorry for her!

Does the attack on JP happen early january then?

I honestly can't even begin to think about this storyline, it is hard for me to believe (it's Finn he's a sap compared to Robbie?) but I guess this is the point in it, raising awareness.

I was under the impression Robbie was holding him down

I don't get why Finn will do it when he's trying to prove hes not gay

Im changing the subject here but so we think the pictures of sophie are all patrick had in his locked box?? Or will there be more?? I hope there's more :haha:

gotta be more to it, how does HE have all the contact and pictures?

Yeah weird. Maybe when he told sienna she was dead he set up an adoption etc in secret. Cant wait to see how this all pans out.

It's very similar to eastenders when they did the story with Ronnie a while ago x

Theres gotta be more to it. When Will saw the box he saw something in there incriminating and a photo of a 4 year old wouldnt count, not sure what itll be though xx

Theres gotta be more to it. When Will saw the box he saw something in there incriminating and a photo of a 4 year old wouldnt count, not sure what itll be though xx

HO. Have probably forgotten all about that!

Maybe some kind of proof he's Sophies dad?

Maybe some kind of proof he's Sophies dad?

That's a good idea, it seems unlikely that Sienna would have gotten pregnant at 13.

I honestly cannot think that hollyoaks would go down that road, it's too far, surely. And again we've covered similar childhood abuse with Brendan, the detail of which wasn't actually said out loud in normal Hollyoaks.

I hope not, thats too creepy for me, dont think id be able to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->