Hollyoaks

^^ agreed.

It was also SO obvious he'd taken the kid!

Also, how come theresa and mercedes left for the airport ages before carmel, the police etc (long enough for it to get dark, carmel to go out and come home to find kathleen-angel missing, look for her, go to the police station and make a statement etc) but they all arrived at the same time. So stupid!

I missed something, what did Sonny do for Carmel to give a statement?
On e4 she said 'it'll never stand in court when they hear what he did to get the statement'

I missed something, what did Sonny do for Carmel to give a statement?
On e4 she said 'it'll never stand in court when they hear what he did to get the statement'

He basically kidnapped Kathleen-Angel, made it look like Theresa.

Yet I'm still confused as to how....How did he even know Theresa was running off to put that plan in place?

Uhh not liking these story lines lately. Rubbish!! Not seen tonights but I don't like what's gonna happen to JP either and I haven't seen it yet :( x

Someone please tell me Finn gets banged up or runs away or something? Can't stand him, I feel like punching the screen when him and Sinead are on, I'd love ho to recast them both.

Tonight's e4 what has Finn done to jp? Beat him up or sex ? Cus the end was quite gloomy like he was going to beat him to death or something any spoilers?

Tonight's e4 what has Finn done to jp? Beat him up or sex ? Cus the end was quite gloomy like he was going to beat him to death or something any spoilers?

Beat him up a bit then rape.

I honestly am really not enjoying Hollyoaks right now.
Lost the plot after Brendan left us :rofl: it's gone back to being ridiculous again

It's all so rushed, it's like one extreme or the other - either it drags on for aaaages (will/sienna etc) or it's all done in a week (Carmel etc) and as much as I can't stand sienna - what's happening there to the whole story of the baby and the secret box and Patrick?? And Patrick and Maxine ?? It's like they have forgotten that part of the village! And ruby - where's she?! Has she gone and I've missed it??!

I honestly am really not enjoying Hollyoaks right now.
Lost the plot after Brendan left us :rofl: it's gone back to being ridiculous again

I didn't really grasp how ridiculous it's become until I was Skypeing with my sister earlier this evening and she asked me to give her a 6-mos recap 'cause she hasn't been watching for a while but switched it on tonight :lol:

rape, it showed him taking off his belt/trousers...

That gave me the shivers! Poor John-paul :( I hate finn sooooo much.

Me too. I'm actually quite glad I won't be home to watch E4 tonight - and away so can't watch it tomorrow! xx

Tonight's e4 made me so uncomfortable, anyone know how long this storyline will go on for? I hope it doesn't drag, I really want jp to find the courage to get Finn punished sooner rather than later.

Off topic but baby Mathew is absolutely adorable!!

Apparently John Paul doesn't do anything until there is no evidence :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"