Hollyoaks

The festive wedding has been confirmed to be...

https://i1.cdnds.net/13/51/618x929/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-fraser-wedding-1.jpghttps://i2.cdnds.net/13/51/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-sandy-fraser-wedding-3.jpg

This is a first look at Hollyoaks' Christmas wedding as Sandy Roscoe ties the knot with Fraser Black, blissfully unaware that he is a dangerous gangster.

Sandy (Gillian Taylforth) and Fraser (Jesse Birdsall) will surprise their families by announcing their plans to marry at the last minute in this week's festive episodes.

While viewers know that Fraser is a criminal underworld boss who has masterminded much of the recent trouble in the village, Sandy has no idea of his true nature as she walks down the aisle.

Fans can expect some twists and turns surrounding the wedding as Hollyoaks' high drama continues over the show's Christmas episodes.

Im only just catching up. Kathleen angel must be the smartest three year old and can write and spell better than me :rofl:

I split them between yesterday and today :haha: fairly uneventful tbh

I'm hating the coke story, not liking that at all but they are upping Finn's game at being a nasty guy, probs in preperation for the JP story. I don't like Finn at all, I just can't stand him xx

I'm hating the coke story, not liking that at all but they are upping Finn's game at being a nasty guy, probs in preperation for the JP story. I don't like Finn at all, I just can't stand him xx

I'm not liking it either and cannot stand Finn! X

does ruby die?

It's very rushed and unbelievable.

I didnt realise they were doing two episodes so ended up missing the first half of the first ones haha!

Hollyoaks fans can expect more dramatic stunt scenes in January as one character faces terrible danger when the village's council flats are demolished.

Grace Black (Tamara Wall) is at the centre of the shock storyline as she targets someone close to Freddie Roscoe in order to force him into doing her bidding.

Ruthless Grace wants Freddie (Charlie Clapham) to murder Mercedes Browning on her behalf, so she tells him that she has locked away somebody he loves.

Grace warns that she will kill the mystery individual if Freddie doesn't follow her instructions, but she refuses to reveal their identity or where they are.

Backed into a corner, a horrified Freddie is forced to seriously consider following Grace's sinister instructions - fearing that the lives of Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) or Lindsey Butterfield (Sophie Austin) could depend on it.

While we can't reveal whether Freddie does kill Mercedes, he later receives another terrible shock as Grace tells him that his loved one is in the abandoned flats - and time is running out as it's the day of their demolition.

the destruction of the building soon goes ahead as planned as a wrecking ball and a digger tear through it - but fans will have to tune in to see whether Freddie has rescued his loved one in time.

A Hollyoaks insider told Digital Spy: "It's going to be a race against time for Freddie to save the mystery character, but will he kill Mercedes to get the information he needs from Grace? And once Grace tells him everything, will his efforts be too late?"

Regular viewers will know that the council flats have been abandoned since October, when they were rocked by a huge explosion which claimed the lives of Doug Carter, Ash Kane and Leanne Holiday.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes in the week commencing Monday, January 13 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Ziggy Roscoe finds his ex-girlfriend Ruby Button after she has suffered a heart attack.

As fans who follow the show at E4 pace have already seen, Ruby's health takes a shocking turn for the worse on New Year's Eve after she takes more cocaine.

Fleeing from The Dog after an argument with the Osbornes, Ruby (Anna Shaffer) suddenly collapses with agonising chest pains and is left clinging to life as the clock strikes midnight.

When Ziggy (Fabrizio Santino) later stumbles across Ruby, he is horrified to find her unconscious. Will he be able to help her, or is it already too late?

Hollyoaks star Stephanie Davis has revealed that her character Sinead O'Connor will cheat on fiancé Freddie Roscoe in the build-up to their wedding.

Sinead is left furious with Freddie when she wrongly assumes that he is sleeping with Lindsey Butterfield, so she gets her revenge by jumping into bed with his younger brother Robbie (Charlie Wernham).

Davis told All About Soap: "She doesn't even fancy Robbie. In fact, she hates him for blackmailing her about the Christmas card. It's purely to get back at Freddie.

"She completely regrets it the next day and is disgusted with herself. She wakes up with him lying next to her all cuddled up and she just thinks, 'What the hell have I done?'"

Gossip about Sinead and Robbie then spreads through the Roscoe family as Jason uncovers their secret and tells Lindsey, who goes on to share the news with Freddie.

"He goes mental and Sinead's whole world just falls apart," Davis continued. "He then goes back to the Roscoes', walks in all calm in front of the whole family and punches Robbie in the face."

Sinead is hopeful that Freddie (Charlie Clapham) will still want to marry her, but dangerous Grace Black soon poses another threat to their happiness when she orders Freddie to kill Mercedes Browning.

Grace (Tamara Wall) reveals that she is holding one of Freddie's loved ones captive until he commits the terrible deed, leaving him fearful over the safety of both Sinead and Lindsey as he struggles to get in touch with either of them.

Davis added: "Grace tells him she's got one of his loved ones and if Freddie doesn't kill Mercedes, this person will be murdered. So Sinead may not make it to the wedding at all if she's the one Grace kidnaps."

Tillys final scenes air next week....... Didnt realise she was leaving!

OMG tonights E4.. Theresa is such a BITCH!!

and poor ester! glad that tilly is gone though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->