Hollyoaks

I agree its been done really well, shame some of the actors are a bit un-realistic!

Thats the beauty of Hollyoaks though!

Silas confessed to killing Heidi and was arrested. He wouldn't tell the police where Mercedes was (but she is still alive!) Carl came back and everyone has realised that Lynsey was telling the truth after all

whaaaaat? He just confessed, and thats it?! What an anti-climax! Is someone else going to die then? I thought there were going to be two victims? Hollyoaks has seriously got me hooked at the moment!

Yeah but it's not as cut and dry as it seems . Silas won't tell Police where Mercy is but has requested to see Lyndsay for one final game, so to speak.

And mercerdes is poss in labour

I wonder when BB comes back if he will shave his moustache off with him new beard :lol:

What was Bart thinking dressing up as BB to Cheryl's club! I am so ashamed but I do actually find Bart quite attractive...how old is he? Is it legal? :rofl:

What was Bart thinking dressing up as BB to Cheryl's club! I am so ashamed but I do actually find Bart quite attractive...how old is he? Is it legal? :rofl:

19...someone told me on here the other day when i said if only he was older, he's safe to drool over ;)

As long as you're not old enough to be someone's mum, it's all good :D

Okay that is in my 'safe' zone then, I'm only 22 :rofl: This is my first Hollyoaks crush in a looooooong time.

I also love how active the Hollyoaks thread has been recently, so much to discuss!

That means Bart and Riley are the same age, wouldn't think it to look at them

Riley is soo unattractive to me, he seems kinda simple too. He has the tiniest head and little pointy ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->