Hollyoaks

So glad Silas has handed himself in and people finally believe Lindsay as she was starting to get on my nerves. Hope they find Mercedes in time.

I can't believe im actually going to say this, but at the begininning of last nights e4 episode, i actually felt sorry for Silas, I just wanted to give him a cuddle and make it all better.

However come the end, he was back to his usual Silas self, He is such a good actor!

They've made it a bit Hannibal like now with him only wanting to talk to Lindsay and the scraped back hair lol

He's such an amazing actor, really looking forward to tonights E4!

Apparently Jeff Rawle is one of the nicest guys ever as well, just goes to show how good he is when he can play someone so horrible and creepy. I like the whole game thing he's doing, looking forward to tonight's E4 ep!

I think Jeff Rawle is hot and I love him as Silas!!! I think the whole terminally ill guy wanting to play games all the time is a LEEEETLE bit of a Saw rip off but I can forgive him, lol!

tonights was soooooooooo good, thought they would have waited till fri though..... wonder whats gonna happen tomorrow night (e4)

I think the baby will be born. (well of course it's going to be lol). How premature will the baby be? I remember someone on the hen weekend saying she was 7months that wasn't that long ago, but it is soap land!

Baby meant to be approx 36 weeks going by the revised due date mercy announced after her scan x

Mind you it is soap land....

I can't believe im actually going to say this, but at the begininning of last nights e4 episode, i actually felt sorry for Silas, I just wanted to give him a cuddle and make it all better.

However come the end, he was back to his usual Silas self, He is such a good actor!

Do you know something....I thought the exact same!!!!!!

I missed tonights E4 ep AGAIN!! :(

i told OH to record it, but we already had to other programs recording :(

I'm so sad, i'm really excited for tomorrows episode :rofl:

On a completely different note to the Silas story....they need to sack the stylist that Sinead has! She always manages to look awful.

I always think that about Sinead too. How they manage to make a pretty girl look so minging is beyond me :wacko:

Don't worry Ilikecake, you're not the only saddo looking foward to tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->