Hollyoaks

Patrick begs Dodger not to reveal the dark truth about Sienna's daughter

Does this not scream to anyone else that its his child?? LOL!! Maybe just me then! :shrug:

I'm still not buying into that one :haha:

Patrick begs Dodger not to reveal the dark truth about Sienna's daughter

As a friend's concern for Maxine grows, will they realise the reality of Patrick and Maxine's relationship?

These 2 things makes me think the kid is Patricks, but I don't know if that's too obvious!

I just take it that Dodger finds out Sienna's daughter is alive, and someone wonders about Patrick and Maxine's DA story.

Maybe I am too simple :rofl:

As a friend's concern for Maxine grows, will they realise the reality of Patrick and Maxine's relationship?

This bit is about nancy and the abuse

This bit is about nancy and the abuse

Yeah I reckon it'll be about the domestic violence, too.

Yep Nancy sees the bruises

- Maxine organises a secret engagement party for Patrick, but Patrick rushes to the hospital when he gets a call about Sienna.
- Patrick is furious at Maxine for organising the engagement party at The Dog, considering Sienna’s past with the Osbornes.
- Patrick insists on a party at the flat instead.
- Nancy’s concern for Maxine grows when she sees her with bruises.
- Nancy takes Maxine to A&E and tells Sam what happened.
- Maxine is left feeling everything is her fault.

Also
Joe goes missing from Hollyoaks, and Joe and Fraser have something to do with it. Sinead also overhears a discussion and discovers Lindseys secret

Urgh I really cant stand Fraser

- Mercedes grows suspicious of Sonny, and tells Carmel about her concerns.
- Sam tells Sonny about Jim’s involvement with Fraser, and Sonny swears to protect his niece from the dodgy criminals.
- Sonny steals the keys to The Loft and searches the office for dirt on Fraser and Jim.
- Later, in the McQueens’ household, Carmel catches Sonny rifling through Jim’s things.

Oh FFS

Cindy goes into labour 3 months early

You know if theres one soap that cannot pull this off, its Hollyoaks. It was so poor with Nancy

The McQueen family are shocked by a surprise return.
Interesting?

I was thinking how good a Jacqui return would be mainly coz I still want her to tell that Katie is Rhys baby, but my money is on Bart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->