Hollyoaks

Yer I say Bart, he kinda got booted out shamelessly , I hope the new producers would consider him

Yeah I didn't really warm to Bart. I think it'd be a new actor so maybe that's help. It'd be a predictable him and Sinead have an affair blah blah blah probably get pregnant by him for real.

I'm pretty disappointed how unrealistic nancy was tonight's first look. Only a couple weeks ago she could just about blink now she has best perfect speech. Hmmm.

Yeah I didn't really warm to Bart. I think it'd be a new actor so maybe that's help. It'd be a predictable him and Sinead have an affair blah blah blah probably get pregnant by him for real.

I'm pretty disappointed how unrealistic nancy was tonight's first look. Only a couple weeks ago she could just about blink now she has best perfect speech. Hmmm.

:lol:

I think Russ should come back with Max. I very much doubt he will. I hope Bart doesn't come back but I guess there is no reason for him to stay away now.

I think Russ should come back with Max. I very much doubt he will. I hope Bart doesn't come back but I guess there is no reason for him to stay away now.

Max died didn't he? And do you mean Russ as in Mercedes 1st husband? I can't even remember why/how he left it's been that long lol

Max died didn't he? And do you mean Russ as in Mercedes 1st husband? I can't even remember why/how he left it's been that long lol

He left with his baby max. The mum was Tina McQueen x

I'd forgotten about Russ and Bart! (Was Russ Tony's brother??) I didn't see first look but everything always happens 10x faster in soapland doesn't it :haha:

He left with his baby max. The mum was Tina McQueen x

I can't remember Tina having a baby :shrug: was Tina McQueen the geeky one that was married to dom? Soo confused now!

Oh of course! Dom! Did Tina cheat on him? I remember the way she says Russ :haha: x

Yes, she cheated on Dom with Russ. Tina had intended to be a surrogate for Jaqui and Tony but then changed her mind and kept the baby. Dom found out and they split up, and Tina moved in with Russ for a small period for the sake of Max, but it didn't work out. Then she died in the Niall incident.

Can't believe Robbie Roscoe got rid of the evidence inadvertently :(

I thought we already new what was in Patrick's case? The pics of Sienna's LG?

Yes, she cheated on Dom with Russ. Tina had intended to be a surrogate for Jaqui and Tony but then changed her mind and kept the baby. Dom found out and they split up, and Tina moved in with Russ for a small period for the sake of Max, but it didn't work out. Then she died in the Niall incident.

I vaguely remember now! God that was agesss ago!

Can't believe Robbie Roscoe got rid of the evidence inadvertently :(

I thought we already new what was in Patrick's case? The pics of Sienna's LG?

Which evidence did Robbie get rid of? Frasers book? If so, how?

I must of missed that bit!

I think she meant the evidence of JP's rape. Nana McQueen had Robbie round to do some household chores and he washed all of JP's clothes (including the ones he was attacked in) x

I think she meant the evidence of JP's rape. Nana McQueen had Robbie round to do some household chores and he washed all of JP's clothes (including the ones he was attacked in) x

Ahhh yeah forgot about that! Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->