Hollyoaks

God this page has moved quickly lol! I can remember Meredes saying 'Russ' but I can't remember him lol! A quick google has reminded me of his face! xx

Do buildings generally get demolished at night time, or is that just Hollyoaks? :haha:

He must be on triple time, that's workies for ya

Can't believe Robbie Roscoe got rid of the evidence inadvertently :(

I thought we already new what was in Patrick's case? The pics of Sienna's LG?

But then when Will found the box and snooped he obviously saw something incriminating and a pic of a little girl wouldnt be something he could blackmail Patrick over and threaten to tell all to Dodger over :shrug: xx

Can't believe Robbie Roscoe got rid of the evidence inadvertently :(

I thought we already new what was in Patrick's case? The pics of Sienna's LG?

But then when Will found the box and snooped he obviously saw something incriminating and a pic of a little girl wouldnt be something he could blackmail Patrick over and threaten to tell all to Dodger over :shrug: xx

Perhaps it was what OP thought and Patrick is the dad?? Bit OTT for a daytime soap? Or maybe not for HO!

Need to do another catch up :( I hate being back to work :(

I think it's OTT for daytime for sure, like I said before it was never actually said outright that Seamus had abused Brendan until Hollyoaks later. I don't think this is something they can really go into unless it's a Laters :(

But then, why so so young? Wasn't she 13 or something? (Did I just pull that number out a hat?!?)

AP - No I think you're right with 13.... wonder if its something to do with Anna?

Darren Osbourne's family fear he's fallen off the gambling wagon next week and instantly turn on him.

They think the worst when £2000 goes missing from the pub, then they find a betting slip of the same amount and finally someone calls by to say they found Darren's wallet at the local bookies.

But Ashley Taylor-Dawson, who plays Darren, maintain's that he's being set up.

He told Inside Soap: "With his Gambling addiction his family put two and two together and assume he's taken the money.

Someone turns up with Darren's wallet saying that he left it in the betting shop. At that point Darren knows he's being set up because he hasn't done it.

However, one of the biggest problems with addiction is denial - for Darren's family this is a no brainer.

They think he's done it and they turn on him
"

So, place your bets (excuse the pun)... Patrick? On behalf of Sienna? :shrug:

I dont think the box would show Patrick is the dad, surely it would have a birth certificate with sienna on it. So unless he was on the birth certificate what other proof would he have? Seeing as he'd of been put away for putting his name on the certificate I can't see the box contains proof.

Darren Osbourne's family fear he's fallen off the gambling wagon next week and instantly turn on him.

They think the worst when £2000 goes missing from the pub, then they find a betting slip of the same amount and finally someone calls by to say they found Darren's wallet at the local bookies.

But Ashley Taylor-Dawson, who plays Darren, maintain's that he's being set up.

He told Inside Soap: "With his Gambling addiction his family put two and two together and assume he's taken the money.

Someone turns up with Darren's wallet saying that he left it in the betting shop. At that point Darren knows he's being set up because he hasn't done it.

However, one of the biggest problems with addiction is denial - for Darren's family this is a no brainer.

They think he's done it and they turn on him
"

So, place your bets (excuse the pun)... Patrick? On behalf of Sienna? :shrug:

Yep I'm thinking Patrick too.. Can't think of anyone else it could be :shrug:

Hmm I don't know! I was sure also that Brendon did say his Dad abused him lol! Shows how much I know! xx

Hmm I don't know! I was sure also that Brendon did say his Dad abused him lol! Shows how much I know! xx

yeah but it was never detailed ykwim? They couldnt manage this with Patrick and Sienna without detailing surely? i just cant imagine it being discussed on day telly.

I'll miss it so you lot have to spoiler thank you pleeeeeease :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->