Hollyoaks

Hope the box thing isn't something crap after all this! xx

Since when did they stop showing the bit after the credits? Noticed it's not been there for the last few nights.

what did Tom say to nancy tonight on E4?

I'm a day behind as i dont watch E4, is Jim dead? Does Joe die?

I haven't FL'd it either... PMSL at night time demolition though... WTF?

I'm enjoying it but I'm getting a bit bored with the Fraser, Grace, Mercy, Jim and whoever else they've dragged into it storyline.

I cannot believe tonight's e4, I thought more would come out of the joe ad Lyndsey situation they've done it abit crap I think.

Leaves it all open for a certain brother though doesn't it....

Fraser said Joe is dead and that he's chucked him in the river. I still don't think he's dead. Fraser made Freddie text Lyndsey from Joes phone saying he isn't know her any more and he i sorry. Making it look like he has disappeared. Tom told Nancy never to get back with Darren, then nancy accepted Darren's proposal! So we know who hides his wallet now don't we lol!

I agree with the first bit was down played too much

I'm a massive fan of hollyoaks but really disliking the storylines at the mo! I still don't believe Joe is dead :haha: why would Fraser help Freddie after he found out Freddie was about to shop him to the police? He got rid of Trevor for less than that!

And I don't think Nancy could get on my nerves any more than she currently does! I think it's her hair that annoys me the most :rofl:

Fraser said Joe is dead and that he's chucked him in the river. I still don't think he's dead. Fraser made Freddie text Lyndsey from Joes phone saying he isn't know her any more and he i sorry. Making it look like he has disappeared. Tom told Nancy never to get back with Darren, then nancy accepted Darren's proposal! So we know who hides his wallet now don't we lol!

How does the lil shit get into the bookies :rofl: he'd get chased out here :rofl:

The storylines are CRAP at the minute! I don't think Joe's dead either, haven't seen last night's E4 episode yet x

I dont think Joes dead either. I reckon Fraser wants to hurt Freddie for conspiring against him. I dont think its the last we'll see of Joe xx

Next week also sees Darren panic when Nancy tells him that Sienna has escaped from the psychiatric hospital.

Dawson said: "First things first, they have to make sure their children are safe. They go into panic mode and decide to run away from the village.

"Nancy grabs the kids, Darren packs up their stuff, and they arrange to meet at the folly. But when Darren arrives there, something happens.

"I am not allowed to say what, but it's a big shock - let's put it this way!"

Ooooooooooohhhhhh. I wonder what happens!!! Secret Wedding??? Isn't that where they married the first time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->