Hollyoaks

Cannot wait for tonight! Siles has one more game to play oh I feel so sorry for Lyndsey! No wonder she is so bitter to everyone I would be after no one believed in her! Hollyoaks has been fantastic.

Is tonights e4 one the one thats being replaced by a love story by jason? Or is that next thirsday

Ooo I'm not to sure I didn't know about it.
Do you always watch E4 straight after C4?

Nah i dont usually, unless i know im going to miss c4 next day

Jason does my head in. If you're going to cast an actor to play a different gender find one that can act as their own gender first >.<

Oooo I didn't realise there was a hollyoaks thread! I'm utterly addicted to it at the moment. Silas is so scary LOL.

The teens are doing my nut though so I won't be bothering with nonsence love story special episodes. I wondered whether something particularly happens in the C4 episode the day after and they didn't want to spoil it by showing E4 people the day before and that's why we've got some wierd episode.

what special love episode? i'm confused, explain! the teens are so annoying, obviously trying to recreate skins or something. Aren't they all supposed to be Barts friends from London? Why did they all choose to move to some shit town which has a reputation for devastating fires and serial killers?1

Oooo I didn't realise there was a hollyoaks thread! I'm utterly addicted to it at the moment. Silas is so scary LOL.

The teens are doing my nut though so I won't be bothering with nonsence love story special episodes. I wondered whether something particularly happens in the C4 episode the day after and they didn't want to spoil it by showing E4 people the day before and that's why we've got some wierd episode.

^^ Yeah thats what I reckon, still confused about the love story I'm still obssesed with Silas!

I want to give Lyndsay a hug!

Screw the love story! I hate Barts bird! She seems self obsessed IRL

Screw the love story! I hate Barts bird! She seems self obsessed IRL

I know! You can see it, it must not be hard to even play her character its proberly just her being herself :haha:

Woohooo its on in a minute

Is Bart going out with the posh blonde one now? She is sooooooooo pointless! And Gaz makes me feel slightly ill, he looks like he would actually smell bad.

OMG Did Silas do the voiceover before Hollyoaks?
It actully scared me and sent shivers down my spine.Not sure why:haha::blush:

>.< I had a dream about Hollyoaks last night! Did I dream I was tied up by sexy Silas? No! I dreamed I was snogging Duncan!!!!!! Gross lol

Kirei you are mad lady!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"