Hollyoaks

Aye we should've seen that coming with Lindsey to be honest! Anything to rustle the boys feathers

Hollyoaks' Carmel McQueen will continue to struggle next week in the wake of fiancé Jim McGinn's death.

Carmel has become increasingly angry with Jim since his death after Trevor, Fraser and Grace have managed to frame him for all their crimes.

As Jim's funeral approaches, Carmel's (Gemma Merna) bitter feelings towards Jim spill out and she ends up fleeing the service.

Sonny Valentine (Aaron Fontaine) continues to support her through her grief, and is ordered by an angry Carmel to throw away all of Jim's belongings.

Sonny follows through with her orders but when he finds a DVD containing an important message, it confirms his suspicions about Fraser. Will he tell Carmel?

I'm so behind! Ahh! My sky isn't turned on in my new house til the 10th and can't record anything lol so I'm grateful for the spoilers :thumbup: x

I'm so behind! Ahh! My sky isn't turned on in my new house til the 10th and can't record anything lol so I'm grateful for the spoilers :thumbup: x

If you search YouTube for the name of the minimart in Hollyoaks, you'll find full-length recent uploads :winkwink:

The show's new recruit has already started filming and will make her first appearance as Blessing later this month
https://i2.cdnds.net/14/06/618x848/soaps-hollyoaks-modupe-adeyeye-blessing-chamber.jpg
Blessing works as a glass collector at a strip club and is first introduced when established character Dennis Savage (Joe Tracini) pays a visit to the venue.

While Blessing is a strong and colourful character, viewers will soon discover that she hasn't had a lot of luck in the past.

Blessing's job and her flat above the club are currently all she has, but Dennis inadvertently puts all of that into jeopardy when he gets her into trouble with her boss.

Adeyeye was previously a main cast member in series three of EastEnders: E20, playing the role of Faith Olubunmi. Faith also appeared briefly in EastEnders itself as a taster for the spinoff series.

The actress's other credits include appearances in BBC dramas Our Girl and My Murder.

Hollyoaks viewers will see Dennis meet Blessing on Friday, February 21 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

^^I saw that on facebook, going by all the comments there are a lot of racist viewers who are disgusted she is joining.

Will be good to get some new characters.

Looking forward to seeing the latest spoiler! x

^^I saw that on facebook, going by all the comments there are a lot of racist viewers who are disgusted she is joining.

You are joking! Arseholes!

Looks like the comments have been deleted but this was one of them...

Seriously what is that? We lose characters like Brendan, Texas, Doug.. An you pawn us off with that!! No wonder I've missed a few eps recently the shows gone to the dogs

Neither do i, I don't think they even know what they are doing with him

I know it sounds bad but I actually want it to work out for Freddie and Sinead

No no no, best scenario is Sinead dies, along with Finn and Grace somehow. Ho ruin it with some of the people they cast, sometimes it's like they cast the worst auditionee they could find.

Grace is awful. I know it's not about looks but she is really quite unattractive and when she's slobbering all over Trevor it's :sick:

Grace is awful. I know it's not about looks but she is really quite unattractive and when she's slobbering all over Trevor it's :sick:

She's not that great an actress either, and i agree with the slobbering over Trevor :sick: Why do they kiss with such wide open mouths! :sick:

No no no, best scenario is Sinead dies, along with Finn and Grace somehow. Ho ruin it with some of the people they cast, sometimes it's like they cast the worst auditionee they could find.

Agreed!

I can't watch the opening titles, that face Grace does when she throws the glass ARGGGGHHH

Also Sinead mouth annoys me and just Finns face in general, his facial expressions are vile.

I'm not actually as superficial as this makes me sound, honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->