Hollyoaks

Me too, it was obvious from the minute she said she had a child to be fair.

I cannot wait for Vincent to go!

I loveeeee cindy and dirk

I don't understand why Mercedes said the baby was dead?
About to watch tonight's e4! X

^ complete ditto!! Aw god please GO AWAY Vincent. He's so wooden it hurts!
I like Cindy and Dirk and she seems to genuinely care for him without money being an alterior motive.

I think Mercedes freaked out and had to try and steer him off the idea off helping wee Hilton. :grr:

I don't get why Mercedes said the baby was dead either??...thought it was just me x

I cannot wait for Vincent to go!

I loveeeee cindy and dirk

I don't understand why Mercedes said the baby was dead?
About to watch tonight's e4! X

It was because he was getting suspicious and she was worried he'll find out she murdered him x

Yep I think she's worried he'll find out what happened to his Dad.. I Wonder if he does??

I hope baby hilton is going to be okay!

I'm wandering what is going to happen with the Tegan / Fraser storyline.. Surely it's all got to come out soon?

It's Hollyoaks... It's has to :haha:

Coming up on Hollyoaks, John Paul McQueen's downward spiral continues after he is hailed a hero for saving Finn O'Connor's life.

John Paul (James Sutton) steps in to help Finn (Keith Rice) when the twisted teenager suffers a shock accident on a quad bike during a school trip later this month. However, he also wastes valuable time as he is initially hesitant to save the boy who raped him.

While John Paul doesn't want any undue attention surrounding the dramatic events of the school trip, Nancy Osborne (Jessica Fox) and the local newspaper have other ideas as they decide to run a story on his heroic actions.

Feeling pushed to the breaking point, John Paul finally snaps and smashes the photographer's camera when he is asked to hug Finn.

Things go from bad to worse for John Paul when Finn and Robbie Roscoe decide to target him with yet more bullying, well aware that he considered leaving Finn to die.

Robbie (Charlie Wernham) leaves John Paul terrified by locking him in the storeroom when the fire alarm goes off at the school, and he later faces more humiliation when Robbie taunts him in class.

In a twist, however, Robbie's older brother Freddie is later furious to find out about the bullying. Could the walls be closing in on Robbie?

Spoilers sneaked out a bit early, coulda had them here over the weekend :dohh: They aren't half vague though!
Monday, March 03

As Tegan struggles to keep her hands off Fraser, how long can they keep their illicit affair secret? Robbie makes a shocking discovery, and Nancy starts a petition. Frankie's devastated as she doesn't think she's enough for Jack.

Tuesday, March 04

Fraser is forced to make a rash decision. Is love's young dream over for Holly and Jason or can Jason save the relationship? Jack is desperate to woo Frankie and takes matters into his own hands.

Wednesday, March 05

Dirk goes to extremes to cheer up Frankie, and Grace offers Tegan the hand of friendship. Blessing is desperate for a job, but lands herself in hot water with the boss.

Thursday, March 06

Grace tries to cut a deal with Tegan, and Frankie attempts to rekindle her relationship. Nancy's caught in an emotional dilemma, and Blessing's trial shift at The Hutch goes from bad to worse.

Friday, March 07

Fraser's world comes crashing down around him, and Blessing might discover Ste's ultimate secret. Robbie's ready to cause trouble, and Sinead had better watch out. Jason is crushed and focuses his attention elsewhere.

George, Vincent, Grace, Fraser, they can all go as far as I'm concerned. :sleep:

And Phoebe can go, too. She's a miserable waste of space. Bring back Jacqui and Myra! Oh, and please kill off Sinead and her Damien-esque brother Finn. And Diane, moaning wench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->