Hollyoaks

Can producers tell Sinead to at least close her sodding mouth when she eats. I cannot describe my hate for the o'connor siblings.

I've never been able to take to Sinead. And she seems to be working her way through the cast as an actress too :rofl: Oops

I don't like her as a real person. Few years ago there were pics of her drunk at an awards show flashing her minge. From what I've heard about her there's not much difference between her and her character, apart from shes apparently a bigger slag.

I don't like her as a real person. Few years ago there were pics of her drunk at an awards show flashing her minge. From what I've heard about her there's not much difference between her and her character, apart from shes apparently a bigger slag.

:shock: thats disgusting. I havent heard people say it myself but from what I have seen of her and how she portrays herself, I would agree.

Bwahahaha :lol:

I watch HO online and just fast-forward through all the Vincent scenes; the other characters I don't like, I can just about tolerate, but I want to reach through the screen and slap his words out of his mouth just so he hurries the hell up instead of delivering them like a Simon Says toy.

Hollyoaks' Darren Osborne grows closer to Leela Lomax next week following a series of misunderstandings with estranged wife Nancy.

After a disastrous 'date' at a strip club, Darren tries to help Leela when he sees her in the village the next morning, leading Nancy to get the wrong idea.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/07/618x416/soaps-hollyoaks-3809-3.jpg

Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) then plans a special dinner for Nancy (Jessica Fox), but she is too caught up with John Paul and doesn't show. When Leela does appear, Darren invites her to join him instead.

As Darren and Leela (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) enjoy getting to know each other better, Darren soon gets the wrong end of the stick and asks a reluctant Leela on a date.

However, Nancy and Darren are thrown together once more when they attend a hospital appointment for the switch-on for Oscar's implant.

After anxiously waiting in the hospital room with the audiologist, conversation soon turns to Darren's date with Leela later that day and turns into an argument.

Later, after a successful date, Darren and Leela are about to kiss when Nancy bursts into the restaurant to reel off a list of habits that annoy her about Darren. Is there any hope left for the former couple?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, February 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Hollyoaks' Patrick Blake orders girlfriend Maxine Minniver to change her police statement next week, as Jason Roscoe's trial looms.

Jason (Alfie Browne-Sykes) is in trouble for breaking into Patrick Blake's home to steal back Holly Cunningham's phone after it was confiscated at college, but he also faces the more serious allegation of assaulting Maxine.

Viewers know that Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) falsely lied to the police by telling them that her bruises were caused by the intruder, when in fact Patrick was the real culprit behind the violence.

As Jason prepares for his trial, Sandy tries to comfort him and says he will be in school again by Friday but later confides in Fraser that she knows Jason will be found guilty.

Maxine is then left shocked and confused when Patrick tells her to change her statement about Jason attacking her, leaving her with a tough decision over what to do.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, February 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

This is the moment where Hollyoaks' Sienna Blake anxiously waits to hear her fate at a bail hearing next week.

As previously reported, Sienna (Anna Passey) will be discharged from the secure unit following an assessment on her mental health.

However, her release comes at a cost as she then deals with the legal repercussions of her actions.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x435/soaps-hollyoaks-3809-4.jpg

Sienna then attends a bail hearing to determine whether she should remain in custody pending an upcoming trial or be released back into the public.

As Sienna and Dodger both await the verdict of the hearing, what does the future hold for her?

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x460/soaps-hollyoaks-3809-1.jpg

This is the moment that Sinead O'Connor has her daughter Katy taken away from her by social services in Hollyoaks next week.

As previously reported, a devastating chain of events for Sinead (Stephanie Davis) begins after she rushes Katy to hospital yet again

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x444/soaps-hollyoaks-3808-4.jpg

Sinead is furious by Lindsey Butterfield's suggestion that she is lying about Katy's illness in order to get attention and she storms into the doctor's annual review meeting to tell them exactly what she thinks.

Later on, when Sinead shows Freddie and Diane a nappy of Katy's with blood in it, they rush her to hospital immediately where Diane insists that she wants to report Lindsey.

However, following the hospital visit, it appears that Lindsey could have been right all along and Sinead is left devastated as social services arrive to take Katy away...

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x458/soaps-hollyoaks-3808-3.jpg

Interesting theory (but not official at all, just fan speculation)
Kevin as Peri's real dad.

TBH i see Kevin younger than Sienna so I doubt it

Isnt Kevin the one who lived with Maxine?

Is it just me or does Freddie annoy anyone else? Hes always wide eyed, cant act atall

Yeah he was. He's appearing in one of the anti-abuse adverts the Home office and Hollyoaks are doing. It was said he was to return at some point.

yeah Freddies raging face cracks me up :rofl:

I used to love freddie but hes gone all depressing these days. But then again, they all have :haha:

What the hell how is joe in hospital and nobody knows.... Especially Lyndsey!

Oh I seemed to have missed a bit last night :rofl: spoiler anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->