Hollyoaks

Hollyoaks villain Fraser Black finds himself on the back foot this week as Tegan Lomax tries to get him involved in the life of their baby daughter Rose.

Fraser (Jesse Birdsall) is horrified when Tegan risks their secret coming to light by leaving Rose in his care while she is busy organising the youngster's christening.

Later, Fraser sternly warns Tegan (Jessica Ellis) not to play games with him again, but she has an intriguing proposition when she suggests that he could be Rose's godfather.

Tegan points out that this would be the perfect cover for Fraser to play a part in Rose's upbringing without arousing suspicion, but is she asking for trouble?

I cant believe Carmel last night........ why is she going any where near him?! he like 10 lmao

also naughty naughty ruby!!
when is she toddling off?

George and Vincent plan to leave Chester
Vincent gets a job offer in London.
George goes away in a huff but returns to tell Vincent he will go to London.
Phoebe is heartbroken at the thought of losing him... but will she?

I hope she flipping well does, thank you please

Freddie gets jealous when he discovers Darren spent the night with Lindsey.
Darren needs his car fixed so Freddie locks Darren in the garage overnight.
The next morning Oscar has to have his cochlear implant operation but Nancy cant get a hold of him. Will this be a blow to his reconciliation with Nancy

Hollyoaks charmer Ziggy Roscoe proposes to his girlfriend Ruby Button in tonight's E4 first look episode (February 12).

The couple have already become engaged when Ziggy (Fabrizio Santino) decides to do things properly with a public proposal.

Ruby (Anna Shaffer) is stunned when Ziggy gathers her and her loved ones outside The Dog and pops the question.

Ziggy is pleased with himself for pulling out all the stops, but with Ruby under the impression that he has betrayed her by sleeping with Frankie again, how will she react to the romantic gesture?

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ziggy-roscoe-proposes-to-ruby-button-1.jpg
https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ziggy-roscoe-proposes-to-ruby-button-2.jpg
https://i2.cdnds.net/14/07/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ziggy-roscoe-proposes-to-ruby-button-3.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/14/07/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-ziggy-roscoe-proposes-to-ruby-button-4.jpg
How will Ruby react to Ziggy's gesture?

:rofl: Can't wait to see that but I do hope Ruby leaves soon! She's a pain in the butt! And yessss to hoping that other person gets left - doubt he will though hmmph! Have only seen E4 last night, been up to Loch Lomond on Honeymoon :) xx

Oh it was, we love it up there. Would move if Florence's Dad didn't live here xx

I thought so too. He blooming does look like him, what were the chance of that! He said when he auditioned in December he had no idea what part he was playing as all names had been changed

Lindsey has an abortion. She bumps in to Sinead and tells her she had an abortion.
Sinead tells Sandy and Freddie that Lindsey had a miscarriage, but when Freddie feels guilty, Sinead tells him the truth.
How true that is I don't know, but looks to be so! :(

Hollyoaks' Sienna Blake will learn her fate as she stands trial for her crimes later this month.

Sienna (Anna Passey) will be discharged from the secure unit following an assessment on her mental health but her release comes at a cost as she is then immediately brought to trial.

After Dodger (Danny Mac) and Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) pay Sienna a visit at the secure unit the night before her assessment, Dodger attempts to encourage his twin to tell them about her daughter Sophie.

Dodger is unaware that a controlling Patrick has already warned Sienna to keep quiet about it, warning her not to use Sophie as an excuse for her behaviour.

Obeying Patrick's instructions, Sienna's assessment goes well and she is told she can be released from the faculty.

However, Sienna's future still remains uncertain as she stands trial in court for her actions...

Anyone watching E4 tonight?

Surely not a coincidence that the picture of Sophie is of her wearing a t-shirt with a crest for a police station? Looking more and more likely to be Peri...

Oh and the Lomax's were just talking about how she's adopted!

I'm not watching it but from that spoiler, clearly. Yawn ho don't even try anymore.

Has anyone else ever noticed the set they use with the curved panelled glass wall? Most recent the gay bar and they always use it for that other club trevor owns. It pops up all the time :lol:

Yeah I've noticed it a few times although the gay bar wasn't a different place. It was a gay night at Trevor's place :)

Oooh lots of spoilers and I'm finally up to date!

JP does help him as there was a spoiler about Tony and Diane getting repercussions or something... or did I dream that?

Hate Vincent when is he going?? I'm not at all homophobic but George and him kissing makes me cringe.....

oooh and Doc Browning's son... OMG they did amazing with the casting he even sounds similar!

Yeah I've noticed it a few times although the gay bar wasn't a different place. It was a gay night at Trevor's place :)

They mentioned it was Trevor's , but I had no idea it was a gay bar either!

As for Peri it's bleeding obvious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->