Hollyoaks

I bet they have gone into it thinking lets make Sienna her bio mum, and then dceided to change the goalposts later

There'll be a Sienna moment saying "she my daughter" and Leela says "no, she's mine" then cue credits :)

Uh no, Leela will give her some loving advice and Perrie will be all like 'You're not my muva!' and Leela will go 'Yes I am!!' And Sienna will overhear. (thought of that all by myself....)

Sounds like the whole village will be fighting over being Peri's mum soon :lol:

I just remember something Sam said last week about someone getting out of prison. I wonder if they are going to do an abuse story and that Leela is her mum.

I thought the exact same about Leela being her Mum and that the man in prison might have absused her. Hope either way it doesn't take too long to come out! X

Did Sam not say something about someone being released from prison? Might have something to do with this.

I CSNT STOP CRYING at the sinead /baby Katy stuff

Anyone notice Joe's lack of beard? Either he's got the worlds slowest growing hair or someone must have been shaving him! lol

They probably shave him.
They cut hair in the hospital too x

ooo I love the theory of Leela being Perris mum. I was also intrigued to know who Sam was referring to when she mentioned someone getting out of prison. Knowing HO track record of story lines, this will be the Christmas storyline bombshell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->