Hollyoaks

Freddie now = ultimate scum bag. Wifes baby dies and she's under suspicion and he starts having it off again. Lindsey is loving Sineads demise.

Last nights episode has still scarred me.

I've not been watching the past few days because I can't bear it, poor OH said last nights E4 was 'hideous' bless him xx

It really was hideous, I had such a lump in my throat. The girl that plays Sinead is an amazing actress!

I havent even seen it yet :(

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...sts-e4-figures-on-monday.html#~oAbVgotafYCieV

I also feel uncomfortable that it takes a storyline like this to get viewers so I really hope they explain Katy's condition better for awareness

How old is Leela supposed to be? I've got a suspicion that it maybe an Eastenders déjà vu moment and she's Peri's mother and not Sienna. But obviously depends on her age .

That would be a seriously good twist! I just totally bought into the idea that she's Sienna's lol.

I also had that suspicion about Leela last night the conversation her and peri had got me thinking she could be Peri's Mam.

I also thought the same about leela and peri after watching last nights

I'm sad and just did some googling :haha: it looks like Leela's meant to be a couple of years younger than Sienna

on here https://hollyoaks.wikia.com/wiki/Leela_Lomax
it says her 'adoptive sister' is Sophie Blake?

- guess we're not the only ones who came to that conclusion. lol. Would be better if Leela was her Mum. x

You're not the only person who thought that after tonight foxy, lots of people coming to that conclusion

Monday, April 14

Sinead is shocked when a guilt-ridden Ste is arrested. Can Fraser win Tegan over before she goes to the police? Joe is determined to make Fraser pay, while Lindsey fears she will lose her job.

Tuesday, April 15

Joe joins forces with Trevor and Grace, but is he walking into a trap? Ste hits rock bottom as Sinead struggles to come to terms with his betrayal. Tegan makes a shock confession to her family and will Sandy allow Fraser back into her life? With Jim's evidence in hand, Sonny struggles with his conscience.

Wednesday, April 16

Joe outlines his plan, unaware that Grace has one of her own. Sam is determined to get to the truth, while a hard up Nana inadvertently sells Jim's confessional DVD; can Sonny get it back before it falls into the wrong hands?

Thursday, April 17

The plan is in place, but can Grace go through with it? A panicked Joe and Freddie realise Sandy's life is in danger. Ste stumbles upon new evidence and can Mercedes persuade Cindy to keep her options open and go to the ball?

Friday, April 18

Will Joe and Freddie reach Sandy in time? Trevor is desperate to flee before the choice is out of his hands. Will Cindy betray Dirk and can Mercedes bag her dream man? Tegan faces a life-changing decision.

Monday, April 07

Confused, Lindsey seeks advice from Mercedes. Freddie is over the moon, until he gets the shock of his life. Sienna learns Maxine's secret, but will she reveal the truth to Patrick? Dennis is concerned for his friend, while Dodger is given hope of a rekindled relationship. Trevor is left intrigued by an interesting proposition.

I was thinking that too. It says she's 25. Is that possible can't remember how old perri is? X

Peris 13 or 14 isn't she, be better if it was leela over Siena

That would be super duper young :shock:

It said late 1988 so she's be 26 at the end of the year. So 11/12?

So she'd of been 2 or 3 years younger then perri is now.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was leela though. Ho don't really bother with accuracy in their details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->