Hollyoaks

Anyone notice Joe's lack of beard? Either he's got the worlds slowest growing hair or someone must have been shaving him! lol

I thought this. Shouldn't it either be all gone if someone's shaving it or a big bush by now? lol

Do we have any clues when diane is going to realise that sinead did nothing wrong and that her son is a rapist? Cant wait for the smug look to come off her face! And lyndsy making out she should of spotted that sinead was sick? The e4 episode annoyed me last nnight with freddie and lyndsey!!

[URL=https://s154.photobucket.com/user/sandismall/media/Untitled_zps530f2c5a.png.html][IMG]https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps530f2c5a.png[/URL][/IMG]

Not liking that. I like ste when he isn't on self destruct, all this is going to do is add to stereotypes.

Agreed ^

I love the happy ste.
Poor bloke just can't catch a break.

Really cant stand finn just want to punch him in the face

I think Finn is pretty cool actually

Just thought I'd see how you react to that lol

Haha joe scared me the sod, it was obvious what was coming but still!

A few fb ones

Fraser plans to take Rose away and flee the village by tricking Tegan. Danny begs Fraser not to but Fraser punches Danny adding another person to his enemy list...

Joe plots to kill Fraser unaware that Grace has plans for Sandy's death as well...
Nana Mcqueen accidently sells Jims confession DVD
Carmel gives Sonny a pamper day.
Sam is determined to get the truth

Joe realises that Sandys life life may be in danger as well as Frasers!
Mercedes tempts Cindy to cheat on Dirk
Ste finds new evidence

Joe and Freddie are desperate to save their mother. Will they make it in time?
Tegan faces a life changing decision
Trevor plans to flee the scene of the crime will Grace let him get away?

Sandy's hot on Fraser's heels, will she stop him from getting to Tegan?
Grace is hell-bent on revenge.
Holly finds a body in the river!
Joe learns that Freddie is helping an enemy...

Sam worries about Danny but it's Tegan who makes a grim find...
Mercedes cosies up to brooding Trevor
Ste tries to rekindle things with Sinead

Trevor is in trouble but will Grace actually bail him out?
Holly wants to run away with Jason
Sam resorts to desperate measures
There's drama in the Roscoe household

Grace wants justice and nothing will stand in her way!!
Things start closing in for the Lomax family
Holly turns to crime to fund her plan but will boyfriend Jason rescue her

There is a shocking development in the village murder case...
Grace goes back to business...
Will Jason come good for Holly??

A knock on the door brings trouble for one of the McQueens...

Holly decides to run away from Hollyoaks and turns to crime...

We knew it was coming... We've been telling for for weeks now that Fraser is going to be killed off. But it's still a shock when it really sinks in that Fraser Black has been murdered.

Hollyoaks are keeping Fraser Blacks demise under wraps but the first person to be arrested for his murder seems to be Tegan Lomax.

We know that Holly spots a body floating in the river (presumably Fraser Black) and we know that there's more people that want Fraser dead then don't. (Joe, Freddie, Grace, Trevor, Ste, Sinead...)

But Tegan thought she and Fraser had a future together now it seems like her future will be spent it jail...

As Tegan get's arrested there's a few guilty faces about... Danny and Sam can't believe their eyes... Ste looks terribly guilty, while Grace and Trevor look on with a smile on their face. In another scene Joe is seen washing his clothes, does he have blood on his hands?

Who do you think killed Fraser? It can't be Tegan! Surley??

After not watching it last week because of all the Katy stuff, I'm really enjoying it this week :thumbup:

Yeah I didn't watch last week either. E4 was good tonight, I love Ste.cannot wait for tomorrow's episode! Xx

Emotional! Tomorrow's gonna be great. I said before that I liked Diane......I definitely don't anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->