Hollyoaks

After a bit of a confusion on a facebook page, it got me thinking...

I wonder if Lindsay ends up pregnant. To Freddie. Not that we need more babies and pregnancies like but, hey.

Its the obvious option so no doubt ho will go with it

Its gone quiet on this thread.

Hope Lindsey doesn't get preggers... :sleep:

I'm not even excited over Frasers death. I don't care who killed him, I'm just glad he's feking dead. Hated his character since day one!

I really hope Lindsay doesn't get preggers. I'm sure she will though, I can't imagine what she'd do to pass the time without some baby related drama lol.

Is it weird that I actually like Trevor? Not Grace though, she does my swede in.

I was warming to Trevor then I lost it again.
Brendan has my heart <3

:rofl:

Some interesting stuff

Monday, April 28

Maxine witnesses a horrific incident, but will Patrick believe her? Jason risks all to get Holly her promised money. Is Phoebe one step closer to discovering the horrors that John Paul suffered? George takes matters into his own hands, and Holly attempts to rekindle her relationship with her mum.

Tuesday, April 29

Patrick's efforts to impress end in humiliation, while Maxine attends her 12-week scan alone. The magnitude of Jasons' situation hits Holly, will the couple decide to leave the village? Finn takes his bullying to the next level, while Blessing is hiding something.

Wednesday, April 30

As the truth about Patricks' behaviour is revealed, who will he look to blame? Holly is thrilled to finally meet a long-lost family member, but will the feeling be mutual? Cindy is devastated as she prepares baby Hilton to fight for his life, while Blessing is worried about the new arrival in the village.

Thursday, May 01

Will Nancy find out who's to blame for Patrick's spectacle? Cindy is eager for her daughter to come home. Robbie can't help feeling disappointed in Phoebe, and Holly faces a difficult decision.

Friday, May 02

Has Patrick pushed Maxine too far this time? As Sonny comforts a devastated Sinead, will Carmel get the wrong end of the stick? Elsewhere, Phoebe tries to win back Robbie's friendship.

Am I the only one who wonder's what part Blessing actually has in HO? x

Yeah same...bit too random huh?

I just really don't get it, she just doesn't fit in anywhere?! :/

Is it this week it Fraser get's bumped off? Who's the bet's on? I bet Tegan as she seems the most unlikely! X

What about Sam? She will want to protect Tegan and Rose as well as Ste and she covered for Cindy, Mercedes and Lindsay so she's not exactly law abiding :lol:
Or maybe Sandy, she is leaving soon isn't she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->