Hollyoaks

It looked more like him than Frazer lol! Funny how nobody noticed a body going in the pond when someone lives on the pond and there's a pub overlooking it! Ohhhh Hollyoaks you are great with details! Xx

I wasnt overly watching last nights e4, but i said to brad before watching it, frazer ends up in the river/pond thing anyways oh watched it, and when holly and whats his face saw the body, he was like its not frazer its the bent cop!
Not bad for someone who doesnt like the show!

Arrrghhhh I hadn't seen E4 yet! :p xxx You buggers! :haha:

Maybe the bent cop comes back to haunt Fraser and its him! x

Happy Easter Oaker's! x

I did think it was a bit odd that they 'killed' fraser off so quickly in one episode!

Duh.

This was the TV screen

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/rsz_screen_shot_2014-04-20_at_1819421_zps11e0f177.jpg

Hollyoaks: Victor Gardener cast as new character Rick

Hollyoaks will introduce a new regular character next month as actor Victor Gardener joins the show as bar owner Rick.

Rick makes his first appearance on screen in mid-May when he meets existing regulars Holly Cunningham (Amanda Clapham) and Jason Roscoe (Alfie Browne-Sykes).

Holly will land herself a job in Rick's bar after experiencing a turbulent few weeks, which kick off on Monday (April 21) when she and Jason are horrified to find a dead body in the river next to The Dog in The Pond.

Further on down the line, Rick will come into the village itself - and there could be a surprise in store as a few people are shocked to see him.

Further storyline details are being kept under wraps for now, so viewers will have to wait and see which characters will be affected by Rick's arrival.

Gardener's previous acting credits include roles in Mr Selfridge, Fast & Furious 6 and Law & Order: UK.

Rick's first scenes will air in the week commencing Monday, May 12.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/16/618x703/soaps-hollyoaks-victor-gardener-rick.jpg

Im so confused with these Frazer spoilers! Is he actually being killed off?

The new blokes gonna be just like frazer. They do it all the time as soon as one villain goes a new ones in the next week. Its ridiculous. Also i thought frazer was meant to kidnap rose before he died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->