Hollyoaks

Wtf is Sinead wearing? If I'd gone to school in that I'd have been sent straight back home! She's pretty but she dresses like a whore

:haha: Kirei! I have a soft spot for Duncan :D I do not, in any way, fancy him though.

I hate the teens too. I also wondered why they decided to move en masse to a mentalist village.

I don't want Silas to leave the show his character is bloody fantastic. Pmsl, Sineads outfit, awful!

OMG Did Silas do the voiceover before Hollyoaks?
It actully scared me and sent shivers down my spine.Not sure why:haha::blush:

Yeah! He has been doing it all week, also he does it after each Hollyoaks episode, it sent shivers down my spine aswell! Haha.

:haha: Kirei! I have a soft spot for Duncan :D I do not, in any way, fancy him though.

I hate the teens too. I also wondered why they decided to move en masse to a mentalist village.

Hehe, well I don't fancy him either, at least I don't THINK I do, lol!!! I have such weird dreams since being pregnant. I like the character too, although the actor looks way too old to play a teenager, I think he's like mid 20s or something! I think the same about Jason, there's no way the actress looks the same age as Seth and they're meant to be twins!

The teens are so annoying, I think there are just too many of them to take in all at once!

Fek I thought that about Sineads outfit too!

I didn't notice her outfit either just her make up lol

She dresses like such a twat I don't even bother noting what she's wearing anymore :rofl:

Maddy is a bit annoying, but Nancy - argggggggggghh! Wish Silas had killed her :haha:

OK who cut the umbilical cord and what with? Baby was perfectly detached from Mercedes when the paramedics got to her.:shrug:

She calls the baby Bobby according to my friend who's baby plays an older version of him in a few weeks

Maddy is a bit annoying, but Nancy - argggggggggghh! Wish Silas had killed her :haha:

I agree! Nancy is so pointless, she neeeds to go. I hate her stupid "cute" squeaky thing, she is such a dick!

OK who cut the umbilical cord and what with? Baby was perfectly detached from Mercedes when the paramedics got to her.:shrug:

She calls the baby Bobby according to my friend who's baby plays an older version of him in a few weeks

Haha it must be so weird to see Mercedes holding your own baby!

Hold the press! I can exclusively reveal that the people who play Teresa and Will are dating in RL. Just saw them holding hands walking through Manchester Arndale :)

Sorry AB, that's not an exclusive - I read it in Heat a while back. You should have got photos and sold them :haha:

I never see anyone from the telly, don't suppose they'd fancy shopping in Barnsley :rofl:

Have you seen the new storyline involving the ethan??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->