Hollyoaks

Hi Ladies,

Loving the spoilers.... and also want to know who put the picture there... is it too obvious to be Grace?

I didn't think grace and Trevor were talking, if it was grace i think she would be hounding john Paul too

Hi Ladies,

Loving the spoilers.... and also want to know who put the picture there... is it too obvious to be Grace?

I am wondering...wasnt bart a artist :rofl: maybe its not even related

i watched last nights e4, what part was the epic bit? ive forgotten hats happened already..........

Maybe barts been living in one of the many mcqueen rooms all along ;)

Maxine sets a date for the wedding angering Patrick for not consulting it with him
Sienna finds out Maxine and Dodgers plan to run away together and Sienna begs Maxine to not take Dodger away

Patrick confront Maxine about their sons illness
Grace tells Ste he's working for free until he pays off for all the drugs he's had

Robbie is disapointed in now he did in his exam. Until he hears what Patrick and Nancy are talking about.....
Esther realises the closeness between Robbie and Nancy
Dodger confides in Dirk about the girl he can never have....

Coming up on Hollyoaks, Darren Osborne pays the price for ignoring important medical advice.

When Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) starts to look unwell, his mum Sandy takes him to the hospital for a check-up - but he seems to be in denial about his health when he leaves without collecting his results.

Later, it appears that there could be some concerning news on the way for Darren when the hospital get back in touch, asking him to make an urgent appointment to discuss his blood test results.

Still refusing to do the sensible thing by picking up the results, a worried Darren instead gets drunk in the pub - but it soon becomes clear that the hospital were right to be concerned as he suffers agonising chest pains.

Darren's half-brother Ziggy (Fabrizio Santino) is horrified when he finds the barman lying on the floor in the toilets after suffering a cardiac arrest. Everyone springs into action to help Darren and he is rushed to hospital, but will he be okay?

I don't agree with Ellis winning best young actor, tom is so bloody whingy let him grow up hes not still that 7 year old they needed to be cute.

I think Sienna is a worthy winner

AP how could you say such a thing? some of it is very far fetched, but for the big stuff they do its amazing, just need some fitties to come in around 30-35 ;-)

Ooooh id back hollyoaks most times but I just feel it's been better, could do better.

When I watch anything else though I cringe, the other soaps have some pants acting

Hollyoaks was way better than eastenders and corro!
WTH is doctors and who watches it?:rofl:

HO is the only soap I watch, the others are RUBBISH in comparison.

WELL DONE HO'S!!! x

Okay did anyone see Stephanie Davis and Freddie having a wee sneaky full on kiss there?

Are hey together in real life?

I think I've seen somewhere before that they are together. I'm sure her ex was the guy who played Bart as well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->