Hollyoaks

Why am I not surprised!

In regards to E4

how is it possible for leela to be per is mum? Peri us 14 so leela has to be minimum 27? But she apparently born 1988? Making her 25?

I remember googling this a while ago to see if it was possible. She will be 26 at the end of the year so she'd of been 11/12? I've read about people having a baby so young so it is possible but can't imagine it happening much 14 years ago.
After some more googling Britains youngest mum in RL is apparently 12

Dunno how true this is since I read it on hollyoaks overdose comments but seems plausible

leela was raped and the man who raped her is being released from prison in the next few months, I remember sam and Tegan and leela being worried about this? So seems it could be plausible.

Dunno how true this is since I read it on hollyoaks overdose comments but seems plausible

leela was raped and the man who raped her is being released from prison in the next few months, I remember sam and Tegan and leela being worried about this? So seems it could be plausible.

Is it just me, or does every big storyline have to have rumoured sexual assault in it these days? Just doesn't sit right with me, but I think that's more the fans that Hollyoaks

Cindy will be diagnosed with bipolar disorder

Ste and Freddie make a deadly pact to kill Grace

Sienna and Leela track down Sophie's house, but her adoptive mother tell them 'Caroline' ran away a year ago. Patrick emerges, paying her.

Darren's big storyline revealed: he is going to have trouble with his heart, just like his dad, and he suffers a heart attack

I had a dream last night (well i say a dream it was so real!!!))

I met up up with Mr BB and Ste in Prison, and he said that he was a dad from a few years ago, and long story short, he is Perris dad, and he is going to be released from prison by the summer and what s to make amends etc

Please say its true!!

Hollyoaks schoolteacher Nancy Osborne will start to see Robbie Roscoe in a new light when she realises that the bad boy has a crush on her.

Robbie (Charlie Wernham) begins to develop feelings for Nancy over the next few weeks as she gives him extra help in the build-up to his exams.

When Nancy realises how Robbie is feeling, she doesn't handle the situation in the best way and may even give the teenager false hope that he has a chance with her.

Jessica Fox, who plays Nancy, told All About Soap: "I think Nancy believes she's in control of the situation - she's a teacher, he's her pupil, and it's very flattering for Nancy because he has a lot of charm about him. Robbie really seems to make her laugh."

Asked how Nancy would react if Robbie made a move on her, the actress replied: "I think at this stage she'd be absolutely horrified and very embarrassed. She'd probably beat herself up for it.

"But then I think she'd have that thing, you know when you find out someone fancies you and you start to look at them a little bit differently. Unconsciously she might find herself encouraging Robbie and even flirting back."

Nancy's confused feelings come to a head when her husband Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) suffers a cardiac arrest and is rushed to hospital. When he later reacts badly to his health scare, it pushes Nancy further away.

Fox continued: "Darren throws his toys out of the pram, insisting he's fine, and that infuriates her. She thinks Darren is acting like a child, and there's Robbie - who is a kid - behaving so maturely.

"Nancy starts to find herself looking at Robbie in a new way, but when she realises that Phoebe has clocked a private moment between them, she goes into full-blown panic mode."

Fox also revealed that she disapproves of the way Nancy will behave as her marriage to Darren comes under further strain.

She said: "She's going to do something awful, which I'm personally very upset with her about. And not with who you expect! I don't like the way Nancy is behaving right now - I'm getting quite cross with her. She needs a good talking-to."

Hollyoaks' Leela Lomax will reveal her big secret to daughter Peri in the near future.

Last week, it was confirmed on screen that Leela is Peri's mother, rather than her sister as everyone in the village currently believes.

Following the revelation on screen, fans immediately began to speculate over when Peri (Ruby O'Donnell) will learn the truth.

Kirsty-Leigh Porter, who plays Leela, told Inside Soap: "You won't have too long to wait. It will be a big relief for Leela to finally tell Peri everything, because she's at an age where she wants to be more involved with her child.

"Of course, Peri has been lied to her whole life - so things won't run smoothly."

Revealing that the twist has been in the pipeline for a while, she added: "I was told that Leela was Peri's mum when I got the part last year, so I was happy to keep quiet, wait for the bomb to explode and see how people react. But it hasn't been easy!"

Peri's father Cameron has already been cast by show bosses and will make his first appearance on screen in June.

To follow that one ^^

Newcomer teacher Cameron arrives in Hollyoaks having recently spent time in prison, and has eyes for Leela.

Lindsey packs her bags and leaves the Roscoes' house after the Freddie reveal. Sinead spots her and taunts her in the middle of the village, prompting Lindsey to try and slap Sinead, but the pair are stopped by Diane.
Sinead turns on the tears and asks Diane can she move back in with her and Tony. Diane agrees, unaware Sinead is after revenge.....

Sienna rages at Patrick for trying to intervene in her search for Sophie. Patrick warns he'll report her as unwell to the psychiatric unit

Finn and Blessing are matched at a speed-dating event. Sinead changes Blessing's score card to call Finn a freak, infuriating Finn. He lashes out at her and forces her score card down her top.
10313991_765296253515299_4460335623236602395_n.jpg

Cindy to be diagnosed with bipolar disorder

Nancy and Robbie walk in on a naked Darren covered in whipped cream, waiting for his wife!

Dodger helps a mysterious teenager called Nico! Who runs off... Who is he and what does he want? (note its been said Nico is actually a female, the spoiler may be written wrong

Patrick and Maxine return from holiday and are horrified to learn of Sienna’s latest antics.
Sienna and Leela turn up at Sophie’s house. Her adoptive mother Denise tells them ‘Caroline’ ran away a year ago. Sienna leaves furious.
Patrick emerges from the kitchen and pays Denise for lying.

Sorry many are repeats probably but I have been slacking :rofl:

Ho like to recycle stories don't they, becca Nancy boring.

Who do you think Drew John Paul and Matthew?

I read a young girl comes into hollyoaks....I think its Sinennas kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->