Hollyoaks

I watched it but

I don't think Ste killed Fraser. I reckon he found the gun and picked it up without thinking cos he was high (or something to that extent lol).

Me too. Its never the first "suspect"

Whoever killed him will be my new favourite character. :haha: Where the hell has Grace gone?

Monday, June 02

Sinead is desperate to prove to Diane that Finn is up to no good. Nancy is shocked to find the school exam papers have been tampered with. Sandy is worried about Darren, while Freddie forms a dangerous plan.

Tuesday, June 03

Sinead attempts to tear her family apart. Nancy is annoyed when she finds out who tampered with the exam papers. Will Ste agree to help Freddie? Mercedes is met with an offer that's too good to refuse, while Darren receives a worrying text.

Wednesday, June 04

Will Diane find the strength to do the right thing? Has Ste lost his only chance to save Leah and Lucas from Social Services? Darren ignores medical advice, while Jack plays matchmaker.

Thursday, June 05

Freddie soldiers on with his daring plan. Mercedes encourages Grace to say a final goodbye to Fraser, but does she have an ulterior motive? Leela is won over by a distressed Ziggy, while Phoebe struggles to contain her jealousy.

Friday, June 06

Phoebe is on the war-path, but will she destroy her own relationship in the process? Will Ste achieve the outcome he deserves? Mercedes makes a shocking U-turn and will Joe and Lindsey finally reunite?

Bets on who this is? This, is Nico, the teen that intrigues Dodger
10151903_10201938913463561_1691692995687461597_n.jpg

Likenessss to.... :dohh:

Dodger (Danny Mac) first meets the newcomer when she suddenly ambushes him in the village and snatches his lunch.

Refusing to let Nico get away, Dodger grabs her but is left alarmed when she faints.

Once Nico has regained consciousness, kind-hearted Dodger gives her something to eat at the antiques emporium.

The teen tearaway accepts Dodger's support, but when he mentions taking her home to help further, she appears to be spooked and immediately runs off.

Young actress Persephone Swales-Dawson will be playing the role of Nico, but fans will have to wait and see how her storyline develops after her first meeting with Dodger.

so i think that nicco will be siennas daughter, over hears Patrick bribing her adoptive mum and actually runs away to hollyoaks. conveniently she bumps into her uncle and he helps her brings her back to the boat and meets sienna. Bish bash bosh

Ooh, can I join? I'm as hollyoaks nut! Lol. Been watching since the days of jambo & co.

Just about to watch tonight's e4. :)

so i think that nicco will be siennas daughter, over hears Patrick bribing her adoptive mum and actually runs away to hollyoaks. conveniently she bumps into her uncle and he helps her brings her back to the boat and meets sienna. Bish bash bosh

Yes!! You got it in one I reckon so too! X

E4 last night was EPIC! I was proper chuffed at the end because I just didn't see it coming!! xx

Sinead kind of kidknapped Lindsey and Freddie jumped in the back (L was cuffed in the front) and she basically pretended to drive into the sea to get L to tell the truth and say how much she was jealous of her and Freddie and that she wanted him too (when they did it) and Sinead secretly had her phone on a call to Joe and he heard it all!

Thats the ONLY way you can avoid them huh/ :rofl:

Tonight's e4 hasn't recorded for me :( missing my hollyoaks fix tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"