Hollyoaks

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz...avis-dating-on-screen-husband-Charlie-Clapham

^
Guess that confirms it.
However... It's a newspaper... So it could be made up :shrug:

I googled it and lots of different sources day they are plus their face books (if genuine) also say it.

Interesting lol

I was very surprised that Hollyoaks won best soap. I love it but it's one of my guilty pleasures :haha: So many of the cast can't actually act!!

I did think the girl that plays Sinead should've won for best actress though because she's been amazing through all the Katy stuff. Corrie robbed a few of those awards purely because Hayley and Roy are/were iconic.

I follow Sinead on Instagram (saddo I know!) and thought they'd split up recently. Maybe they got back together! glad they won though at the Soap Awards! x

Did I even post these?

Monday, June 09

A new arrival in the village pays close attention to Dodger. Jason makes a shocking discovery. Freddie and Mercedes continue their secret plan, and Ziggy attempts to play matchmaker.

Tuesday, June 10

Jason is still reeling from his discovery, and Mercedes' life is threatened. Does she keep her secrets? Joe and Lindsey try to work through their differences.

Wednesday, June 11

Patrick is furious that Sienna is lying to him and tries to prevent her from finding her daughter. Freddie may be unwittingly getting Jason into more trouble, and Dodger shuns his new friend, leaving her with nowhere to go.

Thursday, June 12

Patrick's resolve to stay true to his word is tested. Leela helps a villager in need, with no idea who she is. Phoebe is irritated by Robbie and Nancy's growing friendship, and Holly is full of hope. Jason continues to feel inadequate.

Friday, June 13

Leela tries to reign in Sienna's emotions, and Tegan and Blessing go head to head. Jason's obsession goes to the extreme with a shocking outcome. And once again, Maxine is a victim of Patrick's anger.

According to Jasmine Franks Esther has a spectacular storyline coming up and we will be seeing a lot more of her.

Stes drugs storyline will get worse and Stes storyline will encounter something that hadn't been done before...

Hilton is coming home from hospital already?! And would a 23 weeker not need help with breathing still?

Was he 23 weeks? In my hospital they only assist at 24 weeks even 23+6 is a no go. I agree too soon to be out though.

He was 24 weeks. I just counted back and he'd be 39 weeks now but still seems too early to go home.

I thought the Patrick and Maxine storyline is due to close soon?? Sounds like its not going to be anytime soon.

Wonder what the Ste thing is?

He was 24 weeks. I just counted back and he'd be 39 weeks now but still seems too early to go home.

It can happen,Ive seen 24 weekers in less time than Alex was, but in Hilton's case he's had a bit of a struggle, so yeah, I wouldnt expect it now.

Mind you this is a record for a soap preemie

My LO came home what would of been 38 weeks x

Hollyoaks schemer Sinead Roscoe lines up her brother Finn O'Connor as her latest revenge target next week.

Sinead (Stephanie Davis) holds a grudge against Finn as he was among those who turned against her when her baby daughter Katy was ill.

Viewers have seen Sinead become determined to dish out punishments in recent weeks as she blames her loved ones for Katy's tragic death.

When Sinead realises that Finn (Keith Rice) is hiding a big secret, she tries to search his laptop for clues but is caught out by the twisted teen.

Finn becomes aggressive when he finds out what Sinead is up to, but she won't be deterred and continues with her mission to find out the truth.

Viewers know that Finn raped his teacher John Paul McQueen earlier this year and has so far managed to escape punishment for his evil crime.

However, Sinead's detective work will come just as Finn is concealing another secret that he desperately wants to keep hidden - leaving fans to wonder how much Sinead will discover about her brother if she keeps digging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->