Hollyoaks

Anyone just see Esther in the Jeremy Kyle audience? Lol.

Haha. Glad in not the only one. I felt a bit sad even posting id watched jk.

I nearly didn't reply to your comment for the same reason lol. Ah well!!

Haha brilliant!

Ugh holly is honestly disgusting

I don't like her character either - I prefer the first holly, they changed her personality when the changed the actress.

Meanwhile, Hollyoaks newcomer Nico will be revealed as Sienna Blake's daughter later this month.

As previously reported, Nico is a 14-year-old girl who is clearly hiding something when she arrives in the village and gets to know Sienna's brother Dodger.

While Dodger is intrigued by Nico, viewers soon learn that she is Sienna's long-lost daughter and has come to Hollyoaks to meet her at last.

Nico hopes to pluck up the courage to speak to Sienna when she spots her outside College Coffee, but ironically her arrival comes just as Sienna is distracted by the continuing search for her daughter 'Caroline'.

After a hiring a private investigator named Owen to help with the hunt, Sienna is furious when she receives a call to say that it isn't going well - causing her to storm off straight past Nico.

Sienna's father Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) is furious when he finds out about the PI, so he intervenes by paying Owen to lie about his findings.

When Patrick realises that Sienna still won't give up until she meets her daughter, he tells her that he knows where she is.

Putting a new plan into action, Patrick takes Sienna to a playing field and lies that her daughter is playing hockey there.

With Caroline's adoptive mum Denise there to back up Patrick's lies, it's agreed that Sienna will wait until Caroline is 16 before forming a relationship with her. But how long will Sienna be fooled by Patrick's deception?

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ks-arrival.html#~oFVz4iCpLJtfhW#ixzz33NimMN22
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Read more: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ks-arrival.html#~oFVz4iCpLJtfhW#ixzz33NihRCdi
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

From FB

A vengeful Sinead tries to sleep with Tony in a bid to destroy her family. Will Tony fall for her?

Cameron, Peri's father doesn't seem to know that she's alive. Sam warns him off to stay away from Leela for good.

Jason overdoses on steroids and collapses

Can I just ask

Was it ever confirmed that Cameron sleeping was Leela was consential, or is it assumed not

I think it was assumed not because
he went to prison

As far as I've seen hes the same age as leela but is in prison due to armed robbery. Leela tries to find him so they can be a family so id say it was consensual although he doesn't know she was pregnant.

As far as I've seen hes the same age as leela but is in prison due to armed robbery. Leela tries to find him so they can be a family so id say it was consensual although he doesn't know she was pregnant.

Honestly hope so, i am so done with the fan assumptions that every new male character is abusive in some manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->