Hollyoaks

I am SO bored of the predictable Grace crap

I put it on and I was like "why am I even bothering"

At the moment I have it on in the background while I'm doing something else lol. Hopefully it picks up again soon, it was really good for ages!

I am too, I always make dinner at the time now so just have it on in the living room and pop in and out!

I'm tired of Jasons terrible teenage angst. Such the bad guy smashing windows :yawn: him and Holly are perfectly suited - bunch of wet lettuces. I wonder how long HO will drag out this boring storyline.

I can't see anything coming up with potential at the moment, I seem to be letting the episodes build up on my planner, because i can't be bothered to watch.

Jason spreads lies around the school that Dodger has a girl tied up on his boat. Dodger decides to take action to make Holly tell the truth.

Robbie winds up Darren, prompting Darren to ask Tony to go on a night out

Patrick blames Maxine for his broken relationship with Sienna. He takes her new lipstick and draws an idiotic clown face on her.

Leela helps Nico out when she catches her shoplifting and brings her back to the Lomax house

Darren prepares a romantic meal for Nancy, but she's gone to The Loft where she knows Robbie will be.

PS. Does anyone give a care in the world who killed Fraser (who was he again lol :rofl:)

I actually forgot we hadnt found that out yet... so bored of HO.

I can't believe they seem to be mimicking the whole Becca and Justin storyline. I wonder what Dodger will do.

Breaking news

no hollyoaks later this year

I'm not even bothered, they'll never replicate the one with Emmett. Loved it.

The only Hollyoaks later I ever watched properly was the one Silas was in, that one was alright.

The only Hollyoaks later I ever watched properly was the one Silas was in, that one was alright.

Oh yes, that one too. Although her who plays Rae totally spoilered it, it was obvious she was about to go out - her Twittering was OTT at the time!

I was bored shitless at last years

Monday, June 23

Holly and Dirk are concerned about what Cindy is hiding. Joe and Freddie promise not to push Rick out of their lives once again, but can they keep their word? Has Nana found the answer to her money woes? Mercedes and Freddie's plan is under way, but what secret weapon does Grace have up her sleeve? Meanwhile, Robbie gets the raw end of the deal.

Tuesday, June 24

It's Jason and Robbie's 18th birthday, but will it be a happy one? As Grace and Mercedes grow close, will the plan still go ahead? Holly tries to make it up to an ex, but will the feelings be reciprocated? And Will Nana confess to her wrong-doing?

Wednesday, June 25

It's trial day and Joe is nervous in court, but he's keen to see Grace punished for her actions. Robbie and Jason are left bitterly disappointed, while Sonny faces a moral dilemma.

Thursday, June 26

Will Joe get the verdict he wants? Mercedes ups her game. While the McQueens are all devastated to learn of their fate, Carmel takes matters into her own hands. Nancy offers support to a friend, but can she help the situation? And will Dirk get to the bottom of Cindy's odd behaviour?

Friday, June 27

Will Mercedes and Freddie be held accountable? Holly finds out the reason for her mum's behaviour. Darren is made aware of Nancy's whereabouts, and Nana promises to sort out the McQueens' mess, but can she be true to her word?

Well that sounds like another dull week in the oaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->