Hollyoaks

Ah i'll be so glad if thats true! I too am sick of every new character being a rapist and every baby being conceived through force. Lets hope HO have done something different :)

Ah i'll be so glad if thats true! I too am sick of every new character being a rapist and every baby being conceived through force. Lets hope HO have done something different :)

I don't even think it's Hollyoaks fault tbh, all they've really portrayed is the stories of Brendan and John Paul. Each time a character has a secret fans seem to get it into their heads it's sexual abuse. It's quite disturbing! Patrick, rick (is that his name? Jason's dad) and now Cameron.

I see your point. Although HO ran the rape ad with Patrick and Maxine and now there's the Holly/Dodger 'rape' story and Nancy has been through it with Jake.. just seems its the only thing that draws viewers in now.

Yeh it waw consensual. She told Sienna they were young and in love but then he got sent to prison without even knowing she was pregnant.

I got so excited when Tony went to the police about Finn and now Diane's being a bellend again :grr:

Agggghhhh haven't seen last nights yet!! Must catch up! xxx

I bring you all another weeks worth of spoilers. I'm too good to you

Monday, June 16

It's Danny's birthday, and Peri is acting oddly around the Lomaxes. Jason may get sucked into his brother's underworld. Have Blessing's chances of winning been scuppered? Nico attempts to cause trouble.

Tuesday, June 17

Meddling Sinead puts doubts in Diane's mind. It may be enough to tear her family apart for good. Blessing is grateful for a good friend, and Leela takes out her frustration at her dad on an upset Peri.

Wednesday, June 18

When accused of being unfaithful, how will Tony react? At breaking point, Leela is forced to make a decision that rocks the Lomaxes' lives. Dennis and Blessing try to put their differences aside for the sake of their love.

Thursday, June 19

When Leela proves the weight of her threat, Sam panics. Holly goes to extreme measures to reunite her family, but nothing can prepare them for their devastating discovery. Diane and Tony are at loggerheads once more, and Sinead ups her game, intent on destroying them.

Friday, June 20

Sam interferes with Leela's plans. Cindy struggles to be strong for her son, leaving Dirk and Holly helpless. The Roscoes have an unexpected visitor, with unknown intentions, arriving on their doorstep. Sinead turns the heat up on her vengeance, leaving her unsuspecting family totally oblivious.

We all know what the Leela one is..... wonder what Holly is up to?

Such a dull character - need to do something to make her slightly more interesting. Plus it would be history repeating. Teen pregnancy like her mum - the one thing Cindy never wanted for her.

If its the one thing Cindy never wanted for her you can bet its the one thing ho will go with.

Very true, as if them repeating the story line with Nancy from the days of Becca wasn't enough.

The becca thing is so annoying. Especially when Nancy was so stuck up about it with becca.

I really don't get Nancys character at the moment. The writers seem to be set on sabotaging her :/

Holly needs to just tell the truth about Dodger, it's getting annoying now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->