Hollyoaks

sorry to intrude on the 610th page, i SOOO love hollyoaks, (as my dad and OH call it 'dollyoaks') cant believe ive only just seen this post..
dodger and freddie OOFTT, i totally would!! i so cant wait for the truth to come out about Finn, its just dragging now! also cant wait till it comes out about Patrick, when it does i think either Sienna is going to have something to do with it, or Mitzee comes back...

Monday, June 30

Holly is horrified to discover Cindy's mystery man; will a family friend be equally concerned? The McQueens are desperate not to be evicted from their home, but will their hard work pay off? Can Dennis coax Blessing out of the house? while Freddie's threat continues to terrify Mercedes.

Tuesday, July 01

The McQueens come to terms with their life-changing news, but is everything as it seems? Will Blessing's ecstatic reactions be short-lived? Are Robbie and Phoebe on the rocks? Cindy and Holly hunt for their missing prize,
With Blessing ecstatic at last nights' events, will her excitement be short-lived? Are Robbie and Phoebe on the rocks? Cindy and Holly hunt for their missing prize, while malicious Sienna is up to her old tricks again.

Wednesday, July 02

Sonny pushes Carmel in to making a difficult decision; will she abandon her family in their hour of need? Sienna is prepared to go to extremes to stop Tom testifying against her in court, but what will she do when Darren crosses her path? And Dennis attempts to solve Blessings' problems.

Thursday, July 03

Pushed to the limit, Darren vents his anger, but will he regret his actions before it's too late? Blessing's shock decision stuns Dennis. And feeling vulnerable, who will Nancy turn to for comfort?

Friday, July 04

Will the McQueens' wait finally pay off or will Mercedes own battles interfere with their last chance of being a happy family? Have Sienna's troubles finally been laid to rest, And has Dennis missed his final chance with Blessing?

[URL=https://s154.photobucket.com/user/sandismall/media/Untitled_zpse5a293b9.png.html][IMG]https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zpse5a293b9.png[/URL][/IMG]
10432954_780618601983064_8151511088677432307_n.jpg

For weeks now the powers that be over at Hollyoaks have been teasing us with the promise of a MASSIVE stunt this autumn to rival the likes of Enjoy The Ride and the Blast.

But causing chaos on the streets one person rang the police thinking this was a real car accident when it was actually just a Hollyoaks stunt being filmed...

This looks like it could be are major stunt, but who could be involved, Sandy, she's leaving... and with the dodgy Roscoe garage? Ste? He's going to get worse. Would he drive on drugs?

Or are bets are on Dennis Savage, unless Blessing leaves with him, then this could be the way Dennis leaves are screens later this year.

I give you lot new news...

.... And it's still crap :grr:

I agree :rofl: and the e4 episode was appalling!!!!!

Does anybody think Patrick might of "gotten rid of" siennas daughter forgot what she calls herself or maybe has her tied up somewhere ?!

^^^ Oooooh would be good!

I just want Sienna and Nico reunited.... don't think its going to happen though :(

Sienna storyline is doing my head in tbh, mainly because I cannot stand Patrick

When is he going to get found out? I'm guessing its something to do with Dodger?

You'd think sienna would of gone round to the girls house or has she not clicked that was actually where she lived? X

Was it her house? I wasn't sure if it was Patrick making it up?

You'd think sienna would of gone round to the girls house or has she not clicked that was actually where she lived? X

Exactly!

This storyline has so many obvious holes in it its annoying!

Yeah because she was upstairs listening when sienna was there. That's how she found out x

Any ideas who Cindy's mystery man is? Also what happened to the rumours that Justin was coming back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->