Hollyoaks

TBH after seeing the clip again it is Rhys style - the jeans, the converse. Andy Moss, who plays him, was at the recent awards ceremony with the cast too, which makes it more likely

She was truly in love with him too. She talks about thinking this guy was who she was going to grow old with the if she is hallucinating then I'd wager Rhys.

I miss the Brendan and Foxy days. I used to love the facial expressions between them both when they used to fight. Villians aren't the same anymore. Who do we have now.... Grace. Bah!

https://37.media.tumblr.com/2e45b6ad23b92b384b1578314d8baea1/tumblr_mf8sijHPZb1s0ku2so1_400.gif

I think Andy moss was at the awards because his story was within the year.

really don't think its a hallucination considering Cindy is meant to have and affair with whoever it is, id say Alex. But ho do do the whole ghost hallucination thing a lot.

I don't think it's Alex the way she talks like it an ex or something. These ghost things make me laugh they leave but then obviously aren't very busy :haha:

Does anyone actually know how the Grace thing ends up?

New Spoilers

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks/articles/all/spoilers-30-june-3-july

There's a shock for John Paul when he starts his new teaching job.

He gets a new job after his conviction, it's that easy?! :wacko:

Fuller spoilers
6:30pm, Monday, 30 June 2014

Dennis is frustrated that Blessing won't come out of her room. When he cuts himself slightly at The Emporium, Dirk tells Blessing that Dennis has had an accident. She rushes into the shop in her PJs to help him - but how will she feel when she sees Dennis is fine?

Holly is surprised when Cindy tells her about her mystery man. Cindy wants to tell Dirk, but her lover persuades her to keep him secret for a bit longer. Elsewhere, Holly confides in Sandy - but can Cindy allay Sandy's fears?

Phoebe inspires the McQueens to raise some money. Nana and Carmel go to The Hutch where Diane is cleaning the windows. Nana splashes some water on the floor and pushes Carmel over so they can claim. But is Diane onto them?

Also, Mercedes goes to see Grace...

6:30pm, Tuesday, 1 July 2014

The McQueens are distraught when they realise their syndicate lottery numbers have come up, but Nana didn't pay for her share of the ticket. Phoebe opens the door to Robbie who tells her he paid for Nana instead. Meanwhile, the McQueens have a theory about who stole the ticket...

Holly and Cindy can't believe it when their lottery syndicate numbers come up. However, their joy fades when Cindy realises she's lost the ticket. Cindy is on her knees in the shop looking for the ticket and Mercedes questions what's wrong. Everyone is celebrating in The Dog until Mercedes drags Cindy in and forces her to tell them what's happened...

Blessing calls her mum but when she answers, Blessing is paralysed with fear and can't talk. Dennis is watching TV and is shocked when his syndicate lottery numbers are called.

Also, Phoebe tries to apologise to Robbie but he breaks up with her. Can she win him back?

6:30pm, Wednesday, 2 July 2014

The McQueens return to their boarded up house and Nana handcuffs herself to a drainpipe. Phoebe, John Paul and Mercedes are also attached to the house and Carmel turns up with Save Our Home!! T-shirts. Sonny asks Carmel if she wants to buy a house with him but Mercedes says that she'll disown her if she gives up on them. What will Carmel decide?

Sienna begs Tom not to testify against her in court. Darren finds out and tells her that he'll make sure she's locked up for a long time. Sienna threatens to plan her very worst while she's in prison, unless he persuades Tom not to testify...

Blessing isn't happy with Dennis when he plans a fundraiser to get enough money for her operation. At The Dog, Blessing is dressed as a Sexy Spanish Senorita and Frankie's jealousy bubbles over. She insults Blessing, who lunges at the landlady...

6:30pm, Thursday, 3 July 2014

Darren and Nancy decide to go on a spontaneous camping trip. Out in the country, Darren tells his wife that he doesn't want Tom to testify and she's furious. Nancy drives off and deserts Darren in the middle of nowhere. As he starts to pack up, he feels an attack coming on but his angina spray is missing. Has someone taken it?

Dennis is shocked by Blessing's actions and goes to The Dog to shout at a guilty Frankie. Frankie goes to apologise to Blessing - but is it too late?

Also, a desperate Nancy seeks solace in a friend...

6:30pm, Friday, 4 July 2014

Blessing calls her mum and tells her she's coming home. Dennis marches into The Dog and asks Frankie where Blessing is. He sees her getting on a bus and pinches a little girl's bike to chase after her - will he reach her in time?

Carmel tells Mercedes and Nana that someone has put a higher offer in on their house. Later, Mercedes is shocked when she finds out who it is...

And will Sienna's scheming force Nancy and Darren apart once again?

Who do you think buys the McQueen house?

I'm thinking Grace. Or Trevor.

Also, did we ever get to the bottom of who left the portrait for John Paul months ago?

See I actually think that Sonny will buy it. I've not even been watching the bloody thing :haha: xx

Andy Moss' acting has gotten so much worse since he was last with Hollyoaks

Just seen these :shock:

Sienna kisses Rick

Not long after the kiss, Sienna begins rummaging through Rick’s belongings…..what is she up to this time?

Maxine is given a surprise party but her delight is quickly ruined when Patrick arrives and pushes her down the stairs, leaving her and their baby for dead

Blimey! I did wonder how Patrick was going to get his own way with that! :(

Feels all a bit old eastenders ...

Ive missed a few episodes the last few weeks! I feel stressed that im not caught up haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->