Hollyoaks

No idea if I've posted them before

Monday, July 07

Sienna is desperate for answers. When Nana McQueen plays match-matcher, will her efforts be in vain? Sinead ups her game, leaving Tony astounded.

Tuesday, July 08

Sienna proves she is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure she stays out of prison while Sinead turns up the heat with Tony. And things are on the up for John Pauls' love life.

Wednesday, July 09

Nancy is forced into a corner, and John Paul and Danny attempt to support Ste. Will Sinead regret her heartless revenge on Diane?

Thursday, July 10

The net closes in on Frasers' murderer, while Sienna continues her search for Nico. Intent on getting her house back, Nana goes to extremes. Elsewhere, Peri goes missing.

Friday, July 11

Sam is hot on the trail of Frasers' murderer. Will Sandy leave the village forever? Will Nana win back the McQueens' home? And is there more to Patrick's generosity than meets the eye?

Pretty sure I called this a waaaaay back
Top story - Lindsey reveals she's pregnant! All looks like it could be good for Joe and Lindsey! Until Freddie questions - is the baby mine? Lindsey denies the babies Freddie's but... This is Hollyoaks so the baby could most certainly be Freddie's...

Lindsey Butterfield shares some unexpected news on Hollyoaks later this month as she reveals that she is pregnant again.

The discovery is a welcome one for Lindsey as she believes that parenthood will solidify her future with Joe Roscoe (Ayden Callaghan), but there is more drama to come when Joe's younger brother Freddie questions whether the unborn child could be his.

Freddie (Charlie Clapham) confronts Lindsey in private as they continue to keep quiet over how far their fling went earlier this year. Although Lindsey assures him that only Joe can be the father, viewers will have to wait and see whether she is being entirely honest.

Sophie Austin, who plays Lindsey, told All About Soap: "She's quite scared because she doesn't know how Joe is going to react. I think she sees it as her green light to say, 'We can move on from everything that's happened'.

"She believes that it will cement their family. But obviously she did sleep with Freddie, so that's niggling away in the back of her mind as well.

"When I found out, my initial reaction was, 'Oh my God, it could be anyone's baby!' But Lindsey is adamant it's Joe's. This is her way of getting things back on track and she's going to fight hard for her family."

Asked how Freddie reacts to the news, the actress replied: "I think he believes that it's his baby. He's trying to add things up and confronts her, asking if the child is his. Lindsey tells him it's got absolutely nothing to do with him and the baby is definitely Joe's, but Freddie isn't convinced."

Lindsey has previously fallen pregnant twice before, but she suffered a miscarriage last autumn and had a termination earlier this year after Joe had disappeared.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Tuesday, July 15 and Wednesday, July 16 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Sienna finds Nico and Nico reveals what Patrick did to her!

John Paul finally reveals to Ste that he hid the gun to keep Ste out of the frame for Fraser's murder - but someone overhears their conversation.

When the pair head to where John Paul buried the gun a few weeks ago, they are shocked to find that someone has already been there.....
10488300_787412467970344_8209613435500194474_n.jpg

John Paul finds drugs stashed in Ste's drawer and realises he needs help. John Paul and Danny join together in holding an intervention for Ste. They lock him in the room so he can go cold turkey without drugs, but their plan fails as Ste escapes through the window.

Danny makes it clear to John Paul that he is hoping they can reunite, but John Paul's feelings lie elsewhere, for Danny's son....

Hollyoaks airs emotional scenes for John Paul McQueen later this month as he confides in Ste Hay about his rape ordeal.

John Paul makes the decision to be honest with his new love interest as they continue to grow closer.

With the pair's new friendship slowly turning into more, John Paul cooks a romantic meal for the two of them.

While Ste (Kieron Richardson) is keen to take things further afterwards, a nervous John Paul pushes him away as he isn't ready to start a physical relationship just yet.

Feeling under pressure to explain his rejection, John Paul finally tells Ste that he was raped - but viewers will have to wait and see whether Ste learns the full story.

John Paul was attacked by Finn O'Connor (Keith Rice) at the beginning of the year, and although he reported the incident to the police, he chose not to tell them who was responsible.

Although Finn is currently free, show bosses have always promised that he will get his comeuppance eventually.

James Sutton, who plays John Paul, said earlier this year: "I think [John Paul] has to speak up at some point, to get closure and to move on with his life.

"And also Finn can't get away with something like that. Nobody should be able to get away with something like that, so John Paul has to speak up and he has to get justice, really."

Hollyoaks airs John Paul and Ste's heart-to-heart on Tuesday, July 15 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Sienna Blake is provided with another reason to distrust her twisted father Patrick on Hollyoaks next week as Nico reveals his latest betrayal.

When Leela Lomax finds Nico hiding out at the McQueen house, she contacts Sienna (Anna Passey) to let her know that her daughter is back on the scene.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/26/618x436/soaps-hollyoaks-3904-3.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x435/soaps-hollyoaks-3904-2.jpg

Sienna is delighted to see Nico (Persephone Swales-Dawson), but her happiness is short-lived when Nico reveals that Patrick threatened her into staying away.

When Sienna confronts Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) over his actions, he apologises to both her and Nico - desperately trying to explain away his controlling behaviour.

Nico decides to accept Patrick's apology, but neither of them are really willing to let this go and Sienna is blissfully unaware as they begin plotting against each other…

In yet more good news for Sienna, Tom Cunningham also promises to change the statement he made over her criminal behaviour - as long as she agrees to leave the Osborne family alone with no more games. Nancy goes with Tom to change his statement, but what will the fallout be?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, July 10 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Sinead Roscoe's revenge plans continue on Hollyoaks next week as she tries to make Tony Hutchinson jealous.

Regular viewers have recently seen Sinead (Stephanie Davis) set her sights on Tony, wanting to steal him away and destroy her stepmum Diane's relationship.

Next week, Sinead hopes that Tony (Nick Pickard) will give into temptation again as she tells him that her feelings for him are becoming increasingly strong.

When Tony rejects Sinead by insisting that she should move out of his home, she resorts to Plan B and starts flirting with an electrician named Daryl at The Hutch.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x447/soaps-hollyoaks-3902-1.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x455/soaps-hollyoaks-3902-3.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x433/soaps-hollyoaks-3902-5.jpg
Sinead knows that Tony will be jealous over her actions and her scheme pays off when they end up sharing another kiss.

Later in the week, Tony offers to attend a bereavement counselling session with Sinead, sensing that she needs to open up over baby Katy's death.

In an unexpected twist, it's Tony who ends up talking about the death of his own daughter Grace and his words move Sinead to tears. She rushes out of the session, but what does this mean for the future of her big revenge plan?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Tuesday, July 8 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Maxine Minniver heads to a woman's refuge later this month after a clash with Patrick Blake sees her crash down a flight of stairs.

The pregnant villager is thrilled when Blessing decides to throw her an impromptu hen party at The Loft.

But when Patrick finds out, he's furious and the two end up having another row, with Maxine taking a tumble down the stairs.

Thankfuly after a check up at the hospital she finds out that her baby is fine, but the doctor soon works out she's a victim of domestic abuse.

She hands Maxine a referral to a refuge centre and Maxine agrees to go.

But nikki Sanderson, who plays Maxine, admits that while she manages to get to the refuge centre she instantly starts doubting her decision.

She told All About Soap: " That's when the doubts start. Even though she needs to get out, Patrick still has that control over her.

"When Maxine's in the refuge she starts questioning her strength. She's on her own, away from her friends and family, and she wonders if she can really do this.

" She meets up with Dennis and he reassures her that she's done the right thing and she needs to stay away from Patrick"

Ooooh the spoilers look good! Which is good because I'm getting bored of Grace :sleep:

shes so wooden, you always know what you get with her.

Sandy discovers Freddie was behind Grace's shooting. She decides it would be best if he moves back in so she can keep an eye on him, but with the constant fighting between Joe and Freddie, Sandy leaves a note for the boys telling them she's had enough and she's not coming back

Nana turns up at The Loft but when Grace collapses in pain, and Nana wonders whether she should leave her there.....

I thought that maybe Sandy had killed Fraser too .. hmmmm plausible.

I'm still not into it much at the moment ... I seem to be watching it because I feel I have to rather than I want to ... what's happened with the Maxine and Patrick storyline ... not heard anything for a while ... wish they'd wrap that one up! X

I did... I was a bit shocked :haha:

Nancy slept with Robbie and Darren saw Robbie's belt on her bedside table!

Nancy slept with Robbie and Darren saw Robbie's belt on her bedside table!

ah BUT

Was it Robbie, or was it Rick? Didn't Rick say they both had that belt? Apparantly in an interview last month it was suggested Nancy does sleep with someone - but someone we wouldn't expect

Personally I couldn't see Nancy going with Rick though, but I think it is him. Sienna ends up with Rick one night, I wonder why? Is it related to Nancy and Rick? The last scene it seemed like perhaps it was Rick, on his way back from the pub

Anyway whoever it was must have had an almighty fall out that window :rofl:

Tonight

Darren Osbourne loses the plot in tonight's First Look episode when he think's that wife Nancy has had a secret sex session with Robbie Roscoe.

The raging Villager becomes convinced that Nancy has had an affair after finding a belt with the letter R on it.

He storms round to the Roscoe house and launces himself at Robbie - but has he got the right man?

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled2_zpsf59050ef.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps9954a1c0.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled1_zps4fba6e57.png
https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled3_zpsfa1a7f06.png

The McQueen's discover they are homeless and someone has bought the house (I assume they outbid Sonny) Money's on Trevor or even, Theresa....

And Dennis goes and rides the pink bike to chase Blessing on a bus

I wonder what the chances are that she hasn't slept with anyone, maybe it's a mistake or a setup?

But
Meanwhile, Nancy is forced into a corner to protect her family.
I suspect Sienna caught wind of something and blackmails Nancy?

Well Sienna kisses Rick because she thinks something has happened with him and Nancy.

I wonder why Rick would try and set up his son though - whats his motive?

Just yuk :rofl:

Whoever buys the McQueen house is an enemy of Mercedes I believe.
Have Mercedes's own battles interfered with their last chance of being a happy family?

Sonny bought their house though?

Yeah but someone puts an offer way above the asking price

Ewwwwww whyyyyyyyyy just why?

Can someone tell me how she explained her way out of it :rofl: I was at the gym and only caught the end of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->