Hollyoaks

People are anticipating it to be a "ghost" of Rhys. I think it's no one, I think it's down to her bipolar

If it's no one who is she phoning and texting?

I thought it may of been the ghost of Browning but then she starts an affair with whoever it is so maybe it's alex?

No one will touch Chris fountain since that rap about rape. Would of been a convenient return with Nancy's storyline.

Please tell me I'm not alone in hating lelas mouth?

I wondered if it might've been a psychological thing, but then wondered if it was the guy she was with abroad (was it Spain?).

I heard the rumour about Chris Fountain after the rap, and about Theresa coming back, or was that scrapped too?

Neither do I, they just can't seem to set a character on her right. I didn't mind her with Warren

I thought the person was a figment of her imagination, but isn't Holly meant to see her with someone?

I've heard rumours that it's Rick and that he's actually Hollys Dad, which would create an interesting storyline with her and Jason being related. Could be that her Dad isn't dead after all :shrug:

I've heard rumours that it's Rick and that he's actually Hollys Dad, which would create an interesting storyline with her and Jason being related. Could be that her Dad isn't dead after all :shrug:

Holly's Dad was a Lee Stanley, so unless they can explain that...

Just looked up a bit more though
Cindy got pregnant by Lee Stanley who is Holly Cunningham's dad Cindy abandoned her daughter but Gordon tells her she has responsibilities and forces her to look after Holly, Lee "Stan" Stanley was a cafeteria worker at Hollyoaks Community College, who befriended teenager Ollie Benson. Stan appeared as the sidekick of Ollie Benson in 1996. Stan's life took a dramatic change when he found out that he was the father of Cindy Cunningham's child, Holly, after the pair had a one night stand on her sixteenth birthday. Stan offered to stand by Cindy throughout the pregnancy but was cruelly rejected. Depressed, Stan began drinking heavily at The Dog. Ollie did his best to try to snap Stan out of his depression but it was no good, as Stan got in his car and started to drive at a dangerous speed. Ollie's warnings fell on deaf ears as the drunken Stan had careered into a reversing lorry, crashing and seriously injuring the pair. Both lay in a critical condition for a week in hospital, where they later died.

Just been catching up on Hollyoaks and a few things have bugged me about the Nico/Patrick/Sienna acting/plot. I mean come on, if you wanted to speak to your Mum and she was RIGHT there (the scene in the Folly when Patrick was holding her) you would kick your feet around, try and make a noise/scuffle so she would hear you, you wouldn't just stand there?! Then when Sienna heard a noise and went to investigate but only looked one way (conveniently the wrong way) i mean come on! :coffee: And how exactly did Patrick move her from that corner without making a single noise..
Plus if you were Nico and the only thing/person stopping you from seeing your mum was Patrick and he was threatening you, why wouldnt you just go to the police? Even if they released him after questioning it would have given you chance to at least speak to her :shrug: This storyline is soo boring now! As is the Blessing/Dennis love story. YAWN!

I gave up on this about a year ago (very sad of me but i had massive brendan love so not seeing him gave me heartache :haha: and i hated will) so just sort of trying to get back now, and there is so many new faces. I forget how fast a turn around hollyoaks has with characters

It'll never be the same again :rofl:

I have a hamster called Brendan :rofl: he keeps the spirit alive

It'll never be the same again :rofl:

I have a hamster called Brendan :rofl: he keeps the spirit alive

:thumbup: well done in keeping him going :haha:

Glad someone felt the same. OH kept getting annoyed cause i watched for about a month after and moaned every episode about it not being the same. I hope i can get a new favourite, i gave up for about a year after john paul left but when he came back i hated him. I dunno if it was me just getting older but he was a much better character before!

I thought I was the only one who loved Brendan :haha: My friend who also watches HO used to think I was mad.. there was just something about him :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->