Hollyoaks

Monday, July 21

The Roscoes are rocked by a new development, while Sinead continues her illicit relationship. Will Leela and Ziggy take their relationship to the next level? Sam gets the shock of her life, and is Dennis ashamed of Blessing?

Tuesday, July 22

A ghost from Sam's past seeks the ultimate revenge. Are Sinead and Tony about to be found out? Blessing and George grow suspicious of Dennis's secretive behaviour.

Wednesday, July 23

Lindsey is conflicted, and Leela is the victim of an attack - will she be OK? Has Maxine finally been presented with her chance to leave Patrick? Cindy and 'Rhys' prepare to leave the village together.

Thursday, July 24/Friday, July 25

With pressure mounting, will Cindy confess her secret? Blessing is desperate to make up for her blunder, and Mercedes recruits Phoebe to help get to the bottom of Cindy's behaviour.

I hate to say it but I kinda do want this thing with Sinead and Tony to work out, see a new side to Sinead. (whilst I hate the cheating obviously)

I like Tony and for that reason I don't want him and Sinead to work out. She's a bitch and is just manipulating the poor guy.

Shes certainly falling for him though, I think she's found genuine feelings for him and some common ground rather than wanting to carry out revenge.

Oh no
she must marry Patrick. Only he would make her wear something so hideous :(

Sinead covers a shift at The Hutch for the Diane, where she and Tony kiss when the sprinklers go off.
Diane is delighted when Sinead announces she is going to resit her A-Levels
Tony is upset to arrive home and find Sinead with Daryl
Trevor tries to get Freddie, Mercedes and Lindsey alone so he can carry out his revenge

Hollyoaks have decided to reveal Fraser's killer via Snapchat.
Hollyoaks has two million followers on Snapchat (obviously these 2 million have not discovered BabyandBump :rofl:) keeping up with the latest spoilers so Hollyoaks have decided to reveal the killer on July 18th, from 4pm with a series of messages and images revealing the climax to the storyline.

That's if anyone really still remembered or cared there was a killer. :haha:

I don't have them on Snapchat but I can't figure out how to add anyone LOL

I have no idea how to use snapchat at all. I will rely on someone here telling me who the killer is instead lol.

I started using it about 2 weeks ago, it's made me feel terribly old :dohh:

I don't see the point in them snapchatting at 4 when its on c4 at 7. I don't use snap chat but if im honest im not bothered about the killer, was a boring storyline.

Hollyoaks stars have revealed more details about the soap's plans for summer and autumn, promising new stunts and possible comeuppances for some of the village's villains.

Cast members Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay) and Jorgie Porter (Theresa McQueen) revealed the gossip in a summer preview filmed for ITV's This Morning.

Richardson promised that "two big, massive stunts" will be hitting screens in the months ahead, while the McQueens will be back at the heart of the action with Theresa and Myra back on our screens.

"The McQueen women are going to be at their most meddlesome, with two new McQueens joining in the autumn to breathe new energy into Hollyoaks' most iconic family," Richardson said.

Meanwhile, Nancy and Darren Osborne's wedding plans look set to go wrong as they prepare to re-marry.

Porter explained: "With Darren's health problems and Nancy's lies, and with Sienna watching from the sidelines, the actual event that throws this wedding in peril, nobody sees coming."

The O'Connors will have some more dramatic moments ahead as Sinead continues her affair with her stepmum Diane's partner Tony Hutchinson, while Finn's true colours come ever closer to being exposed.

Richardson revealed: "After getting revenge on Lindsey, Sinead's crusade to punish everyone she blames for baby Katy's death has seen her start an affair with Tony. Although Sinead at first wants to punish Diane, Sinead will be very surprised by the depth of her feelings that follow.

"We're asked a lot: 'When is Finn going to be arrested for the attack on John Paul?' We can assure you, the net is closing in on Finn O'Connor."

Hollyoaks will also air a wedding episode for Maxine Minniver and her abusive fiancé Patrick Blake. However, fans will no doubt be hoping that Maxine finds the courage not to go through with the ceremony on the big day.

"Maxine and Patrick's domestic abuse storyline has had a huge response from viewers, and like all of our issue-led stories, we're proud that it's helped to change the attitudes of what domestic abuse really is," Richardson said.

"We've been contacted by several victims of domestic violence who have left abusive relationships as a consequence of our storyline. It has been so important that this story is true-to-life, and what we hope to have shown is how difficult it can be to leave any abusive relationship.

"Maxine now faces more hurdles, and we as much as you want her to escape from Patrick and find happiness - whether that's with Dodger or maybe a new love interest. Or maybe she just wants to live a very happy life with a much-longed-for baby."

Also, two new McQueens are joining the family, along with Myra and Teresa's return

Mercedes and Freddie spend the night together and flirt In front of Lindsey

Dennis comes to save Maxine on her wedding day but Patrick locks him in the bedroom

Dennis' actions leave Maxine open to more of Patricks cruelty....

Patrick makes Maxine eat all of her wedding cake until she is sick.

For those asking Patrick and Maxine wedding day is Wednesday 30th July on channel 4.

Sinead and Tony are discussing there night of passion which leads to them kissing again! But Diane walks through The door and isn't the only one that wants Tony. Sinead hides in the fridge but will she get caught out?

I think some people saw this coming? I didn't.

Finn violently attacks Nancy punching her to the ground and attempts to rape her but is interrupted.

Money on Robbie who interrupts this, eh?

Hollyoaks rapist Finn O'Connor will strike again later this summer, turning his attentions to another teacher at the college.

The student, played by Keith Rice, has already raped teacher John Paul McQueen (James Sutton), after a long-running homophobic bullying campaign at Hollyoaks High.

Finn is now set to attack Nancy Osborne (Jessica Fox) in a shocking new plot, by violently punching her to the ground on her way home from Hollyoaks High.

Thankfully, Finn is disturbed during the assault and fails to rape Nancy, although the teacher struggles to come to terms with the attack.

The incident is also sure to bring back bad memories of Jake Dean, who tried to rape Nancy in 2008.

Unfortunately, Nancy did not see her attacker but a spokesperson told the Daily Star: "Viewers can rest assured that the net is closing in on Finn O'Connor and he will not escape justice."

Hollyoaks rapist Finn O'Connor will strike again later this summer, turning his attentions to another teacher at the college.

The student, played by Keith Rice, has already raped teacher John Paul McQueen (James Sutton), after a long-running homophobic bullying campaign at Hollyoaks High.

Finn is now set to attack Nancy Osborne (Jessica Fox) in a shocking new plot, by violently punching her to the ground on her way home from Hollyoaks High.

Thankfully, Finn is disturbed during the assault and fails to rape Nancy, although the teacher struggles to come to terms with the attack.

The incident is also sure to bring back bad memories of Jake Dean, who tried to rape Nancy in 2008.

Unfortunately, Nancy did not see her attacker but a spokesperson told the Daily Star: "Viewers can rest assured that the net is closing in on Finn O'Connor and he will not escape justice."

It's so dreadful :(

Cameron kidnaps Sam and demands answers for setting him up all those years ago.
10458556_795560487155542_5183022918906448443_n.jpg

Ziggy breaks up with Leela after she refuses to move in with him, but he regrets his decision when Cameron arrives, making Ziggy jealous...
Ziggy warns his new love rival to leave, but Cameron has no intention of listening to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->