Hollyoaks

Wonder what the comment means

"if only the fans knew the truth"

Wonder what the comment means

"if only the fans knew the truth"

Have you seen their other posts, they seem a bit weird. OTT fan troll or insider eh? ;)

Na i haven't seen any other posts. I wouldn't be surprised with an insider i can imagine ho to be quite bitchy backstage. Apparently that rob bloke that played riley was.

Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood says he will be taking Grace in a new direction to make her more likeable, showing a much softer side
- is that possible?

Patrick breaks down in tears on his wedding day and begs Maxine to marry him, and says he will start counselling

Ziggy proposes to Leela in his boxers

Omg I would be so happy if that happened!

Na i haven't seen any other posts. I wouldn't be surprised with an insider i can imagine ho to be quite bitchy backstage. Apparently that rob bloke that played riley was.

The more that came out about him once his contract was finished the more of a jealous little arse he seemed

Riley
https://i1.cdnds.net/11/41/soaps_hollyoaks_riley_costello.jpg
He's Dad to Mercedes baby, who is now with Riley's Dad and Mitzee.

Monday, July 28

Holly grows more concerned about her missing mum, but is Cindy safe? Will Mercedes reveal the truth about last night? And will Patrick learn of Maxine's plan to escape?

Tuesday, July 29

Despite the challenges Maxine faces, will she manage to escape Patrick's grasp or be tied to him forever? And will Mercedes make the right choice?

Wednesday, July 30

Is Patrick able to convince a loved one that he's a changed man? Can Blessing and Dennis stop their friend from making a dreadful mistake? Freddie has an exciting business proposition for Mercedes but can he persuade her to go for it?

Thursday, July 31

Mercedes and Freddie relish in their new position of power, while Grace reveals the real reason for her wounds to a furious Trevor. Will Nancy's secret be unveiled?

Friday, August 01

Lindsey struggles to hide her emotions from a bemused Mercedes and Freddie, while Ziggy's big dreams leave Leela gobsmacked.

I love the blasé mention of mercedes son last night. You'd almost forget she's a mother!

10487441_10153041712034408_6278081163941379235_n.jpg

Who said romance is dead :D

Also Bryan Kirkwood has said Patricks here to stay. I'd love Mitzee to come back and sort him out!

Really ziggy?! If she didn't want to move in she won't want to marry, although being hollyoaks she probably will say yes. The amount of topless scenes he has to do is ridiculous.

Really ziggy?! If she didn't want to move in she won't want to marry, although being hollyoaks she probably will say yes. The amount of topless scenes he has to do is ridiculous.

Its totally boring huh?

I don't find Ziggy at all attractive so him being half naked all the time doesn't interest me :haha:

Yes and yes! And Joe Roscoe... wouldn't kick him outta bed either, lol. :D

I can't say anyone interests me on HO :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"