Hollyoaks

I think John Paul could also be the person to interrupt. Might stir some emotions that if he had reported him then the attack on Nancy would have never happened.

I think John Paul could also be the person to interrupt. Might stir some emotions that if he had reported him then the attack on Nancy would have never happened.

Turns out....

Finn is disguised with a hoodie so nancy does not know it's him, yet Nancy is in bits afterwards on the lead up to her wedding

Ewww! She has attempted this before though hasn't she..? That was before she was on meds. Perhaps it's a sign to the viewers that again, she has fully crossed over to her 'dark side' and needs mental health treatment and we're going to be reminded that she is now capable of anything? Looks juicy. :)

...The storylines I mean, although I have always had a bit of a thing for D. ;)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who reckoned that was wrong!!! I mean the music says it's meant to be taken wrongly surely

Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood has revealed more details about his plans for the McQueen clan, promising that the upcoming return of Theresa will "cause havoc".

The soap's popular family have a busy few months ahead as Theresa's story is revisited, Myra makes a comeback and two new relatives arrive on the scene.

Theresa (Jorgie Porter) is currently in prison after finally being caught out for the murder of Calvin Valentine, but there are more twists and turns ahead as a future story sees her secure her freedom again.

Kirkwood told Inside Soap: "Jorgie Porter is filming with us again and it's a delight to have her back. We underused Theresa in her last year in the show, so now we will see a renewed, reinvigorated Theresa causing havoc in all the right - and wrong - places.

"She will get out of prison, but how she manages this remains to be seen."

Revealing who the two new characters are, he added: "This autumn will see the arrival of an extended branch of the McQueen family as we meet Myra's nieces. We are starting the casting process now and I am so excited to be breathing new life into the show's most iconic family."

Kirkwood also promised that John Paul will finally get justice once he finally finds the courage to report rapist Finn O'Connor to the police.

He said: "Keith Rice has delivered an astonishing performance as Finn, and as frustrating as it may be for the audience, it was really important that we let the story play out in a truthful way.

"We have closely followed advice from male rape survivors and wanted to send a clear message that, although it can take time for victims of male rape to come forward, this won't prevent them from being listened to, or mean that their attacker will not face the full force of the law.

"Rest assured that for John Paul, justice will prevail."

Hollyoaks' Joe Roscoe faces a court hearing next week after being arrested for the murder of Fraser Black.

After Sonny tells Lindsey that they have found gun residue on Freddie's hoodie from the bullet that killed Fraser, he confirms that the police believe Joe was wearing the hoodie on the night the gangster was murdered.

Lindsey (Sophie Austin) is later heartbroken when Joe (Ayden Callaghan) is arrested for murder and can barely look him in the eye as he appears in court.

Feeling desperately frustrated over the situation, Lindsey lashes out at Grace (Tamara Wall) in front of the press who have heard of the latest developments.

Joe is desperate to prove his innocence following a visit from Sandy, but when Lindsey goes to see him in prison, his strange behaviour makes her think that he could be guilty...

I so couldn't give a monkeys who shot Fraser. I can't wait for them to forget all about it!

yeah that storyline did have potential, but now its so boring, i think they need a cast cull!

Look I know this is only words but

I CAN'T BREATHE

https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/h...ever-about-a-brendan-brady-return.php#results

Yes please! When he went out, I vowed to never watch HO again, lol.

kealz we were inconsolable here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->