Hollyoaks

Dodger an dDarren are nice to look at, untill they open their mouth :/

I definitely wouldn't kick Dodger or Darren out of bed.. especially Dodger - yum! :cloud9:

Cindy finds herself in the firing line next week when Mercedes McQueen rumbles her lottery lie.

Fans will know that Cindy lied to her friends and family when she told them she didn't buy a ticket on the day their numbers came up.

She did, but has kept the money for herself and plans to use it to run away with Thys, who she has been imagining is back from the dead.

Next week Cindy's bi-polar worsens as she imagines that her and Rhys are planning their escape to Hawaii. She hides her money she's got for their new life but Mercedes has smelt a rat and is onto her.

She invites Cindy out for a drink while Phoebe breaks into Cindy's flat to get their money back. but all Phoebe can find is a bank letter about Cindy being entitled to a gold credit card, however, this is enough to confirm Mercedes suspicions

Yes and yes! And Joe Roscoe... wouldn't kick him outta bed either, lol. :D

noo Freddie.. Joe has a lovely smile though, i think robbie is ugly to look at but his new character has something about him. not the arse he used to be. i dont usually like muscles but i do like his body tone, its not OTT like ziggy for example.. i like how this has turned into a debate about whos best looking LOL.. as for the ladies.. Mercedes has a nice body, but her character lets her down x

Yes and yes! And Joe Roscoe... wouldn't kick him outta bed either, lol. :D

noo Freddie.. Joe has a lovely smile though, i think robbie is ugly to look at but his new character has something about him. not the arse he used to be. i dont usually like muscles but i do like his body tone, its not OTT like ziggy for example.. i like how this has turned into a debate about whos best looking LOL.. as for the ladies.. Mercedes has a nice body, but her character lets her down x

I can see the appeal with Freddie - you can have him and i'll have Joe, that's settled then. :D Agree about Mercedes, she would be my fave if I was that way inclined, lol. :)

I always end up looking at Mercedes' bum... :haha:

i said to my OH the other day when watching 'dollyoaks' dont u think Mercedes is quite fit. he was like umm not really shes not preportioned right, no boobs and a big bum.. my reply was, erm nothing wrong with little boobs and big bums, u never say that about me (with my fat arse and fried eggs) he didnt reply. but yes i agree, lovely bum on her LOL.
Leela is quite cute too.

I kinda liked Leela when she started but she's not quite my type. Warming to Mercy though, i thought she was hilarious with that boll up doll.

Interesting theory here, i was actually thinking about this lately and wondered why it had gone so quiet....

"If I don't do something I'm going to loose my little girl " says Theresa in the trailer. Could Carmel be the killer and Kathleen angel is getting taken away? 1 hour 14 minutes to go!

Snapchat have posted a picture of (person below) .....but, they've not actually said.... If so, poor stuff. i'm rather unexcited again lol

https://assets.whatsontv.co.uk/whatsontv/live/styles/large/s3/media/FREDDIE%20Roscoe1.jpg

Snapchat have posted a picture of (person below) .....but, they've not actually said.... If so, poor stuff. i'm rather unexcited again lol

https://assets.whatsontv.co.uk/whatsontv/live/styles/large/s3/media/FREDDIE%20Roscoe1.jpg

before the picture it does say.... and the killer is...

I'm a bit disappointed - too obvious

I was totally waiting for the picture to like, change, at least?!?!?! Maybe show freddie and then show the actual killer. Grrrr. How crap

Imagine if it came up as this

https://db2.stb.s-msn.com/i/71/461E1A11F7F814D98ED607B91CB.jpg

This thread would be in meltdown :rofl:

So how long until Lindsey has another abortion because its freddies?!

ho just couldn't be bothered with the frazer story, every other murder has had such a build up. Maybe they realised they created too many boring characters and want it over and to forget quickly.

haha one can dream.

Few theories knocking about. Freddies aim is to frame Joe and have him sent down.

Another theory is that Hollyoaks is playing with its viewers and thats not the real killer - the real one being revealed tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->