Hollyoaks

Maybe they arnt twins at all? But Patrick made it up that they were to stop sienna finding out dodger was the dad?

I'm so confused by this story line! If Sienna and Dodger slept together when they were 13, surely when they were reunited 14 years on they would of recognised each other?! It just doesn't make any sense!

I still recognise people I went nursery with and haven't seen for 15+ years so I don't see how they think its believable. I didn't see first look but does dodger actually know and if so what was his reaction?

Maybe they arnt twins at all? But Patrick made it up that they were to stop sienna finding out dodger was the dad?

ooo this could be interesting. I keep thinking right ok... but then how does Patrick know. Unless its a twist from Hollyoaks and Patricks lying to cover up his own sordid secret

I still recognise people I went nursery with and haven't seen for 15+ years so I don't see how they think its believable. I didn't see first look but does dodger actually know and if so what was his reaction?

No dodger doesn't know x

i still think it may come out the grandad is the daddy, as he had that look iykwim

Also how do they not know they have slept together?! they would have been 13/14 years old, you so would remember them!

i still think it may come out the grandad is the daddy, as he had that look iykwim

Also how do they not know they have slept together?! they would have been 13/14 years old, you so would remember them!

i agree, idk how to do the spoiler thing so ill try not say too much, but i think the same about Pat & sienna, somethings just odd, i dont think sienna told the whole story about the 'abuse'

Maybe they're not really twins/siblings. Maybe only Will, Dodger and Liberty were actually Anna's children and Patrick convinced or manipulated everyone of thae Sienna/twin story when he first came to HO (I remember Anna asking Sienna 'I'm sorry, who are you again?') Okay I'm totally making this up (I could work for hollyoaks :rofl: ) but something has to explain how Patrick knows the identity of the kid's father, without having known that he was also his son, because when he found out who Dodger was, that he was his son, he was genuinely shocked and happy to have found him again. If Patrick had recognised him as the kid who got Sienna pregnant then he'd have been really distressed when he revealed he was actually his son too! The whole Dodger having a mystery twin is dumb anyway, and Sienna having a kid when she was a teenager is lame, and Nico is an abysmal actress haaa, but if they stick to this Dodger being the dad story then they've totally made it up on the spot for the sake of all the twincest fans watching!

I've never believed they were really siblings and I think a lot of people have felt the same since it all came out back then. Maybe, it was made out that Dodger and Sienna were twins in the hope Sienna wouldnt end up in a romance? i dunno.
I do think all is not as it seems, but after that "spokeswoman" thing, i'm concerned it really is what they say it is.

Is Sienna even HIS daughter. On Dodgers birth certificate it had Patrick down so we can't deny that?

According to this it will be explained in tonights e4
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...nna-wants-to-tell-dodger.html#~oOZbeukLrNm0ec

I think we gotta accept this :/

the thing i dont understand is.. if she remembers being pregnant with nico, and having nice, surely she will remember who she slept with? or am i wrong in thinking that she knew who dodger was when they was first re-united? i guess i need to watch tonight's ch4 episode to see the 'revelation'

what is this? just a desperate bid to keep fans of the show on their toes? ts quite a sick storyline all together anything to do with that family, and to bring dodger down, well...
maybe they are doing it as a way to get rid of dodger in the near future?

on another note, how pathetic was Nana's 'fall' when she fell down on the bench, lol she really didnt want it to hurt did she hahah

https://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/238/1/4/what_the_f____did_i_just_read_by_livign_for_nothing-d5cjrqc.png

Been catching up... they must have a REALLY good babysitter in the Oaks, who exactly had Tom, Charlie, Oscar, Deedee , Ant & Mathew whilst the wedding was on?!

So if dodger is the dad maybe it could explain a few things, maybe nico is really an amazing actress and only portrays a terrible one as a result of her incestuous roots ;)

this has been confirmed by a spokesperson, whoever this is

dodger is Nicos dad

A spokesperson told Digital Spy today: "Sienna and Dodger were estranged as children and each did not discover they had a twin until adulthood. When Nico was conceived 14 years ago, it was a chance meeting and they did not know that they were related.

"Hollyoaks viewers will know that the Blake family are bound together by a dark and sinister history which will be further explored in this long-running storyline."

How they didn't know each other visually is another thing altogether, I don't know, and I bloody want to

I'm so confused by this story line! If Sienna and Dodger slept together when they were 13, surely when they were reunited 14 years on they would of recognised each other?! It just doesn't make any sense!
What the.... :wacko:

Surely they would recognise each other if they slept together?!?
And if they ARE twins and P is the twins dad and he knew D was the Dad surely he would have know n he was alive?!

I am soooo confused how she wasn't aware who the daddy was at all?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->