Hollyoaks

Time that producer was given a kick out the door. Seriously. This is ridiculous.

What happened to that credible soap we had a few years ago. The Hollyoaks laters. When Bryan Kirkwood took back the reigns everything went so wrong!

Gonna be fair though to sienna.... I don't remember the face of my first :rofl:

I mean I was drunk, they weren't :rofl:

People don't change that drastically in looks from the age of 14 to in their 20s surely? :wacko: she said it was 'special' so how wouldn't she remember his face? :lol:

Also surely Dirk would have remembered Patrick if he was doing work there?

I'm assuming Patrick didn't know who they were at the time and only discovered when they were all reunited. Otherwise it's just weird :lol:

Been catching up... they must have a REALLY good babysitter in the Oaks, who exactly had Tom, Charlie, Oscar, Deedee , Ant & Mathew whilst the wedding was on?!

Say this to dh all the time! Where are the kids?! Obviously only useful for shock pregnancies storylines. Benefit of the doubt, I suppose it could be because of restrictions on the number of hours childen are allowed to work.

People don't change that drastically in looks from the age of 14 to in their 20s surely? :wacko: she said it was 'special' so how wouldn't she remember his face? :lol:

It's against her character nature nit to remember isn't it? If her home life was so terrible, I imagine her character would obssess about any boy she had 'contact' with and dream about running away together, therefore etching his image in her mind..?

It's against her character nature nit to remember isn't it? If her home life was so terrible, I imagine her character would obssess about any boy she had 'contact' with and dream about running away together, therefore etching his image in her mind..?

Really really good point

Been catching up... they must have a REALLY good babysitter in the Oaks, who exactly had Tom, Charlie, Oscar, Deedee , Ant & Mathew whilst the wedding was on?!

Oscar hasn't actually 'existed' for a looong time. Why on earth wouldn't he be at their wedding?!

Say this to dh all the time! Where are the kids?! Obviously only useful for shock pregnancies storylines. Benefit of the doubt, I suppose it could be because of restrictions on the number of hours childen are allowed to work.

Could at least have stuck a few prams in the wedding shot to make it look like they were asleep or something! lol. It also make me laugh the amount of times they have 'just gone down for a nap.' I mean Kathleen-Angel is like 3? I wish my 3 yr old napped that much. :wacko:

Oscar hasn't actually 'existed' for a looong time. Why on earth wouldn't he be at their wedding?!

Yeah i thought at LEAST Tom, Oscar & Charlie would be there. It would have made more sense for Tom to be at the wedding then at that 'Prom' thing on the boat if filming hours were the prob.

I don't think tom is even in the hours bind, thought that stopped at 15/16 and hes that old really isn't he.

Very true, there are ways to at least make the children appear to be there and why they made Tom at the prom rather than the wedding is a mystery! He wasn't fully supportive of it was he in past episodes when Nancy and Darren first got back together. Perhaps it's because they just don't have enough decent young men in ho their age right now and nico needed a nice young chap for her do.

John Paul McQueen is forced to put on a brave face once again on Hollyoaks as he faces Finn O'Connor in court.

John Paul (James Sutton) attends Finn's plea hearing along with Ste and his family, while Diane and Tony do their best to support Finn (Keith Rice).

However, Tony is having serious doubts over Finn's innocence, having discovered from his solicitor that Finn's DNA is a match to what they found on John Paul.

At the same time, Nancy (Jessica Fox) is having worries of her own as she is concerned that her affair with Rick will be revealed during the trial.

As Finn takes to the stand, everyone is shocked when he pleads 'not guilty'. What does the future hold for him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->