Hollyoaks

Hollyoaks star James Sutton has expressed excitement over the next big storyline for the McQueen family.

Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays feisty Mercedes McQueen, recently let slip that a huge story is being planned for the popular clan - which could involve a shock stunt.

Sutton has told Digital Spy that his character John Paul will also be involved in the mystery plot.

He confirmed: "There is something huge on the horizon. I know our team are busy preparing and planning for it. I'm pretty confident it's going to be the biggest thing we've ever done here.

"There's quite a few of us involved and it's a massive, big couple of episodes. I'm chuffed to bits and I can't wait to get going on it."

Fans can expect changes ahead for the McQueen family over the next few months as newcomers Twinnie Lee Moore and Sarah George join as Myra's nieces Porsche and Celine.

Show bosses have also announced that Mercedes and Carmel (Gemma Merna) will be bowing out after eight years on screen.

Speaking about the family shake-up for the first time, Sutton commented: "It'll be a big loss to see Jen and Gemma go - they're both proven actresses and they've created very iconic characters in the show, but they're both ambitious and I know they're keen to do other stuff. I've enjoyed every minute of working with them because they're both top girls.

"I do like having new people start on the show, because it's fresh blood in the cast and it's nice to see what they bring to it. It just adds more colour, depth and flavour to what we're doing.

"We've lost people before so there's always comings and goings, but the family values and the way the McQueens interact doesn't change. You never say never and perhaps the girls could come back, but the McQueen family is a good one to be part of, regardless of who's in it."

Sienna Blake will plan a dramatic escape in Hollyoaks next week after becoming increasingly desperate for freedom.

Sienna (Anna Passey) has been locked in the boiler room at Hollyoaks High as Patrick became concerned over her dangerous obsession with her twin brother Dodger Savage (Danny Mac).

Desperate to escape, Sienna tries to leave the room through another means, but is stopped in her tracks by a furious Patrick.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/36/618x436/soaps-hollyoaks-3955-2.jpg

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/36/618x424/soaps-hollyoaks-3955-1.jpg

When Patrick sees Maxine and Dodger heading into the hospital for a check-up, he tells them they will regret cutting him out of his baby's life, prompting Maxine to invite Patrick to her next scan.

With Patrick out of the way for now, Sienna dangerously disconnects a pipe in the boiler room and water begins to gush out. With Sienna's life now in more danger, will someone find her?

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x418/soaps-hollyoaks-3955-3.jpg
https://i1.cdnds.net/14/36/618x415/soaps-hollyoaks-3955-5.jpg

More on that storyline

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s246/sandismall/Untitled_zps1eae01ab.png

Vincent Elegba will return to Hollyoaks next week, announcing his plans to take George Smith away with him.

Viewers last saw Vincent (John Omole) in February when he left the village for a new job in London.

Vincent's former girlfriend Phoebe McQueen (Mandip Gill) will be left shocked by his reappearance and is unhappy when she hears of his plans to take George (Steven Roberts) back to London with him.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x456/soaps-hollyoaks-3954-4.jpg
https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x434/soaps-hollyoaks-3954-3.jpg
Upset over the prospect of losing George, Phoebe deliberately doesn't tell George that Vincent has returned, and instead encourages him to go on a night out.

Phoebe's meddling continues as she later tries to hide Vincent from George after lying to Vincent that George isn't interested in him.

When George and Vincent later bump into each other, their reunion is overshadowed by Phoebe's interference as Vincent gushes about his life in London.

Feeling upset over George's new found happiness, George lies and tells Vincent that he has a boyfriend, leaving him crushed. Will Vincent reveal that he came back for George before it is too late?

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x441/soaps-hollyoaks-3954-2.jpg
https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x441/soaps-hollyoaks-3954-1.jpg

Hollyoaks' Dirk Savage will be left heartbroken after visiting his girlfriend Cindy Cunningham next week.

As Cindy (Stephanie Waring) is treated in a psychiatric ward, Dirk (David Kennedy) is left unsure of how to handle the situation.

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/48/618x618/soaps-hollyoaks-david-kennedy-dirk-savage.jpg

Dirk is shocked to see Myra McQueen (Nicole Barber-Lane) back in the village and after chatting with her, she encourages him to go and visit Cindy.

Taking her advice, Dirk goes to the psychiatric ward, but is heartbroken that Cindy is still talking about Rhys. Will he be able to stand by her?

The Lomax family face further turmoil on Hollyoaks next week when they receive a threatening email following a TV appeal.

With very few leads on finding the driver who killed Sam and Danny Lomax, the police focus their efforts on a blurry CCTV photo of a man in a red hat.

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/36/618x442/soaps-hollyoaks-3953-1.jpg

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/36/618x445/soaps-hollyoaks-3953-2.jpg

As Ziggy (Fabrizio Santino) comforts a distressed Leela (Kirsty Leigh Porter), Cameron (Cameron Moore) encourages her daughter Peri (Ruby O'Donnell) to move back to the family home.

Leela, Ziggy and Peri are later left reeling when a threatening letter is posted through the door, but they are forced to put it behind them as the girls give a TV appeal for information on the driver.

Following the appeal, an email comes through from 'RedCapMan' with the warning that he is watching them.

The situation soon escalates when a frightened Peri tells them she's being followed, but who is responsible?

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x423/soaps-hollyoaks-3953-8.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x453/soaps-hollyoaks-3953-4.jpg
^^^ I think we may as well guess that it wasn't Ziggy or Cameron, but ...
Camerons brother , who is joining

Hollyoaks businessman Tony Hutchinson is forced to decide where his loyalties lie next week as Ste Hay confides in him over his recent betrayal of boyfriend John Paul McQueen.

Viewers know that Ste (Kieron Richardson) slept with his friend Sinead Roscoe (Stephanie Davis) last month after they both attended a '70s disco.

Next week as Finn O'Connor's impending hearing puts strain on several village residents, a guilty Ste takes the opportunity to reveal to Tony (Nick Pickard) that he cheated on John Paul (James Sutton).

The confession then leaves Tony wondering who Ste slept with, unaware that it was Sinead, who he too has had a recent affair with.

Determined to prove his loyalty to Diane and Finn, Tony does his best to support them but is left concerned when when Finn's solicitor confirms that Finn's DNA is a match to what they found on John Paul.

As tensions continue to mount, Tony later tells Ste that he will be keeping his distance from him until after Finn's trial.

Grace Black will be left in danger on Hollyoaks next week following a kidnapping by Big Bob.

Trevor (Greg Wood) is worried for Grace's safety when he finds a box on his desk containing a lock of blonde hair, and his fears are confirmed when he gets a threatening phone call.

https://i2.cdnds.net/14/36/618x344/soaps-hollyoaks-3952-2.jpg

Big Bob blackmails Trevor by saying that if he wants to see Grace (Tamara Wall) again, then he will have to pay £60,000 for her safe return.

As Trevor and Freddie embark on an intense rescue mission, the situation soon escalates and Grace finds her life in danger when Big Bob points a gun at her. Will she manage to escape?

https://i1.cdnds.net/14/36/618x449/soaps-hollyoaks-3952-3.jpg

A weeks worth
Monday, September 22

Is Nico about to rumble Patrick's big secret? Dodger takes matters into his own hands, while Myra is a shoulder to cry on for Holly and Dirk, but her good intentions end up having heart-breaking consequences. Tom makes a shocking discovery.

Tuesday, September 23

Holly picks up the pieces and desperate Patrick turns to Maxine - but will she agree to help him? A discovery by Kathleen-Angel rings alarm bells for the McQueen family, while Nico's school prank puts Sienna in danger.

Wednesday, September 24

Maxine realises she's made a terrible mistake. Carmel decides to do things her way but ends up reeling about what she finds. Dirk and Holly visit Cindy but discover they're making things worse. Someone returns to the village and ends up causing quite a stir.

Thursday, September 25

The McQueens' plan for revenge has dramatic and dangerous consequences. Sinead pleads with Ste to get help, but has she left it too late? Darren launches a vendetta against the O'Connor family. Will Nana's confession to John Paul change everything?

Friday, September 26

Carmel is horrified by what her family has done, while Finn gets a shock when someone close to him comes to visit. John Paul makes a decision that could jeopardise his future, and will temptation get the better of Darren?

Hollyoaks headteacher Patrick Blake will be arrested later this month after he is finally reported to the police for domestic violence.

Patrick's son Dodger Savage (Danny Mac) is responsible for shopping him into the authorities, feeling that his twisted father needs to face the consequences of his actions.

Last month, Patrick's partner Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson) tried to expose him as a domestic abuser as she left him on their wedding day, but she chose not to tell the police about her year-long ordeal.

Scenes airing in a fortnight's time see Patrick and Dodger both attend Maxine's latest baby scan together in a bid to put the past behind them, but tension soon flares up once again.

As Dodger loses patience with the situation, he goes behind Maxine's back and reports Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) to the police, leading to the evil villain being arrested for domestic abuse.

Viewers will have to wait and see whether Patrick faces any charges, but the arrest comes as part of a big week for the Blakes in general.

With Sienna (Anna Passey) still locked away in the boiler room at Hollyoaks High, she is left stunned when her old enemy Tom Cunningham stumbles across her.

Tom (Ellis Hollins) has followed Nico and Peri to the school after spotting them carrying out a plan to sneak inside after hours, but whether he will be prepared to come to Sienna's rescue remains to be seen.

Events come to a head at the school when mischievous Nico (Persephone Swales-Dawson) goes a step further by putting fish from the canteen behind all of the radiators.

As Nico turns the heat up for the prank, smoke starts billowing from the pipes in the boiler room - which will no doubt mean danger for Sienna if she is still trapped inside.

Hollyoaks star Kirsty-Leigh Porter has promised that fans will be shocked when they find out who is responsible for the deaths of Sam and Danny Lomax.

Next week's episodes see Porter's character Leela join forces with her sisters for a police appeal, hoping to catch the mystery van driver who crashed into Sam and Danny's car last month.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the TV Choice Awards on Monday evening (September 8), Porter kept tight-lipped over whether the culprit could be someone who the viewers already know.

She commented: "I think you're going to be shocked either way. It's going to be shocking, it is big and it's hard not to talk about it - as much as I'd like to shout from the rooftops about it!

"It's exciting and before that, there's going to be a few leads and a few guesses. People have already got a few guesses in at the moment about who it is, but we shall see.

"We've been busy doing all of the aftermath of Sam and Danny dying, so there's a few shock twists and turns. You won't believe what happens straight after as well, so there's a lot of stuff coming up. I think everything falls apart before anything comes back together."

Amid her darker storylines, Leela is also currently involved in a love triangle with current boyfriend Ziggy Roscoe (Fabrizio Santino) and old flame Cameron Campbell (Cameron Moore).

Asked who is best for Leela, Porter laughed: "I could never say! Obviously it's a love story between Cameron and Leela. They were madly in love with each other and they still are.

"In the meantime, Leela has moved to the village and met Ziggy. She's in love with Ziggy and he would do anything for her. He does keep messing up and making mistakes, but I don't think anything's ever going to be straightforward for Leela."

Show bosses have also announced that they will soon be introducing Cameron's brother Lachlan, played by Nick Rhys.

Discussing the new arrival, Porter teased: "He's a great character and very fun. Nick who plays him is fantastic and a really good actor. I think Cameron and Nick are really good at playing brothers. They're quite similar in some ways."

Hoping that graces test is shown as being a false positive. Surely it is to soon to test! If not will phone and get details if her clinic. She has had the easiest cycle ever! From what I have seen, one injection and a transfer!

I was thinking the same! First thing I said was "that's not a sensitive test, that's a CB digi, go get her a bag full of FRER's!"

I was thinking the same! First thing I said was "that's not a sensitive test, that's a CB digi, go get her a bag full of FRER's!"

:rofl: good point

Hoping that graces test is shown as being a false positive. Surely it is to soon to test! If not will phone and get details if her clinic. She has had the easiest cycle ever! From what I have seen, one injection and a transfer!

I was almost disappointed they portrayed that being so easy

So who's got Theresa knocked up again??

I was thinking that myself! I can't even remember how long she's been in jail :shrug:

8 months, she mentioned that's how long she hasn't seen Katheen Angel. meaning it could be a prison officer, or could be someone in Hollyoaks. Dodger....?

:rofl: good point

I was almost disappointed they portrayed that being so easy

So who's got Theresa knocked up again??

I was thinking that myself! I can't even remember how long she's been in jail :shrug:

8 months, she mentioned that's how long she hasn't seen Katheen Angel. meaning it could be a prison officer, or could be someone in Hollyoaks. Dodger....?

Ooohh that would be interesting!

But her and dodger weren't still seeing each other just before she went prison, and she went in in January. I'm nearly 35 weeks and conceived in January so if it was dodgers wouldn't November be a more realistic conception date obviously not making her 8months. Was she not back with Joel after dodger? It probably is a guards but itll be said its dodgers.

I guess going by all the other ridiculous storylines just now, it's no doubt they will just make it up regardless of history. :/
Last nights e4 was so shit. The camera work, the acting, it just made me cringe, it was cheap. Sonny and Kathleen together just are two poor poor actors

I've not seen tonight's c4 yet but i do think the acting in hollyoaks is getting worse, I dread to think how bad the new McQueens will be.

Honest, you'll see what I mean. Wait for the bit where Kathleen spots Sonny coming out the club, and later when they meet. i just wanted to throw the remote at the TV

Can someone please spoiler what's been happening? I am away and can't see it

Actually looks pretty good. Fingers crossed wont be nothing until the end of autumn and then just cram it all in.

I did actually like the look of it

I had two favs tonight on e4 - Esther and the shovel and Myra in the pub :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back