Hollyoaks

i must be the only one that thought the crash was poo, you could blatenly tell it was edited, you could see them all jumping from one side of the train to the other, but then again i was comparing it to the train crash on corrie years ago, that was a good crash.
I did bawl my eyes out though, then straight after that watched home & away and cried at that too. My OH said im sad, i just said 'no the shows are sad, im emotional'

Oh no, I expected it to be as bad as coronation street but turns out i was surprised. I thought Corrie was silly

Just caught up, god love Hollyoaks, major train crash and not one person manages to break a bone/lose a tooth/have a gaping wound :dohh: And Carmel, who was engulfed in huge flames and should be covered in horrendous burns still has a perfect complexion and dies of some mysterious injury after having a fully blown convo with her entire family... aand lets not get started on Maxines clean birth...

Just caught up, god love Hollyoaks, major train crash and not one person manages to break a bone/lose a tooth/have a gaping wound :dohh: And Carmel, who was engulfed in huge flames and should be covered in horrendous burns still has a perfect complexion and dies of some mysterious injury after having a fully blown convo with her entire family... aand lets not get started on Maxines clean birth...

I enjoyed the crash but this made me lol! :)

It annoys me that we didn't see Sonny dead. I hope he doesn't miraculously come back (he'll make a reappearance in a few years time :haha:). Couldn't they have shown his body in the wreckage for two seconds?

does anyone else not believe that dodger isnt the daddy?!

also i thought 3 were meant to die? i put a bet on it being another mcqueen

does anyone else not believe that dodger isnt the daddy?!

also i thought 3 were meant to die? i put a bet on it being another mcqueen

Whilst I have the slightest 5% doubt he is, both Dodger and Sienna have recollections of the conception.

Aye I was on the understanding 3 would die too but i know Freddie is due to murder someone

Monday, November 24

Lindsey receives her paternity test results, and Freddie is under suspicion from the police. A family is ripped apart as the murder investigation shifts up a gear, and Esther guesses the truth about Sinead's secret.

Tuesday, November 25

Diane suspects Tony is up to his old tricks and discovers Sinead's latest secret. Lockie's good deed for his brother could turn out to have serious consequences. Cameron pushes Ziggy too far and Trevor tries to make Grace see what's more important: revenge or happiness...

Wednesday, November 26

It's Diane and Tony's wedding day - what could possibly go wrong? In the wake of the accident at The Loft, Lindsey wonders who she can trust. Leela and Tegan make up, and Jason lies to Holly to avoid the wedding.

Thursday, November 27

Diane is faced with a life-changing decision, while Jason is in turmoil about his upcoming charity boxing match. Kim is shocked when Lindsey tells her some home truths, and Leela and Tegan suspect a potential new buyer for their home is not what he seems.

It's also been confirmed

Sinead's baby is Ste's, and its planned for them to move in together with JP in what is said is a "Will and Grace" style setup

i reckon freddie murders dennis, as he is leaving shortly. x

See technically I think it would be Mercedes, Freddie wouldnt have much to worry about if it was Dennis that catches him and Lindsey together, but Mercedes has more of a reason to catch them, more of a link to the two of them.

But this is Hollyoaks...:rofl:

Mercedes and dennis both just leave though, neither die. What's the deal with the will and grace set up if Kieran is leaving?

Mercedes and dennis both just leave though, neither die. What's the deal with the will and grace set up if Kieran is leaving?

Is he really leaving though?

this is why i thought it was bad, the idea of the crash was good, but whenever anything like this happens the people involved only end up with dirty (unripped) clothes and a scratch on their head, gosh i could trip over a stone and do more damage to my self. if they put more effort into the injuries then yes it would have been good, and the fact sonny was burned to death, obviously or they would have shown something, yet Carm was still alive with just black soot on her? HOW???
i always wonder how they cut the cord on shows & films where the baby is born in the middle of no where, and to say she was near death and lost alot of blood, where was the blood?
they just dont put enough effort into accidents like they should..

Is he really leaving though?

He was on this morning a while ago saying he was in the new year.

Maxines baby is massive, I get people have big babies but there's big then there's a 4 month old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->