Hollyoaks

Does anyone know why

Teagan would have tested positive for pregnancy? Is it supposed to be a hormonalside effect of her possible cancer, or just unexplained bfp? :shrug:

Pregnancy tests can pick it up, a lot of male cancer is detected through pregnancy tests.

Does anyone know why

Teagan would have tested positive for pregnancy? Is it supposed to be a hormonalside effect of her possible cancer, or just unexplained bfp? :shrug:

Certain tumours can produce HCG I believe.

WTF at the E4 episode. I'm so confused!

Me too!

Makes me think that they were in cahoots before and perhaps rather than diving in to try and 'save' him, she went and released him, like they planned..? I dunno, what has phoebe got against the other girls..? Does she want Calvin..? Seems like another crazy-ass storyline to me.

Me too!

Makes me think that they were in cahoots before and perhaps rather than diving in to try and 'save' him, she went and released him, like they planned..? I dunno, what has phoebe got against the other girls..? Does she want Calvin..? Seems like another crazy-ass storyline to me.

Yeah sounds about right for HO! It just seems really out of character for Phoebe. I don't understand why she'd betray the family when they took her in. Unless Sonny is blackmailing her? (Although with what would be another question).

Me too!

Yeah sounds about right for HO! It just seems really out of character for Phoebe. I don't understand why she'd betray the family when they took her in. Unless Sonny is blackmailing her? (Although with what would be another question).

He'll be blackmailing her, i don't think they'll 'turn' Pheobe bad, she is a real goody goody half the time. I think it'll be something like he was threatening her family (with the information that they put him in the lake and left him for dead). Heaven knows how he got out the car, but the way i can imagine it'll play out is that he got hold of Pheobe pretty soon after he escaped and forced her into messing things up for the family.

I missed it so my head is burst now lol

Picture the scene...

You're driving down a dark, quiet road late at night, on your own and with a child. You notice another driver behind you in an unmarked vehicle getting closer and eventually flashing their lights at you.

Do you;

a) Lock all your doors and drive to the nearest busy/populated area.

b) Pull over and get out for a look?!

And is there really only one road that Carmel could possibly have taken? Surely she saw the car parked up on the side of the road, I would have noticed straight away if the car pulled off immediately after me and been wary of it. I would have called someone for reassurance and if I knew where I was, I'd have driven to the nearest safe place. If I was lost then I would have called someone to help me and guide me by tracking my phone location.

What I mean is... who the hell gets out..???!!

Picture the scene...

You're driving down a dark, quiet road late at night, on your own and with a child. You notice another driver behind you in an unmarked vehicle getting closer and eventually flashing their lights at you.

Do you;

And is there really only one road that Carmel could possibly have taken? Surely she saw the car parked up on the side of the road, I would have noticed straight away if the car pulled off immediately after me and been wary of it. I would have called someone for reassurance and if I knew where I was, I'd have driven to the nearest safe place. If I was lost then I would have called someone to help me and guide me by tracking my phone location.

My thoughts exactly. :rofl:

Picture the scene...

Do you;

My thoughts exactly. :rofl:

I didn't even realise she could drive! She's never done so before has she? And where's this car appeared from :lol: don't you just love soaps x

Aye exactly, they have been skint! Then she's got some random car?!

Off topic but anyone watch corrie? Reminds me off Sophie's girlfriend who was living on the streets but drove Carla's car and she must of had a licence because Sally said about Sophie not having on lol :shrug:

Any one watching the e4?

why didn't carmel look the car door? And who would care about a shoe?

Any one watching the e4?

why didn't carmel look the car door? And who would care about a shoe?

I know! Thought the same "lock the bloody door!" If you're running for your life, would it not make sense to take both stilettos off?! Daft mare was trying to hobble on one high heeled foot.

Another weeks worth of spoilers from Monday, November 10. All quite vague as it seems they don't want to mention any names with regards to the train accident.

Monday, November 10

Porsche is delighted when her missing bridesmaid arrives in the nick of time, but will John Paul's fears for his cousin's happiness derail the ceremony? Dodger is left to rescue Maxine again, but does she want his help?

Tuesday, November 11

The jubilant McQueens board the party train, oblivious to the danger ahead. Maxine plots her escape, putting her faith in Sienna and unaware that disaster is about to strike.

Wednesday, November 12

As celebration turns to tragedy on the party train, who will survive the devastation? Maxine goes into labour but relief turns to fear when her saviour leaves her life hanging in the balance. Sienna makes a heart-breaking discovery as Theresa bravely faces her fate.

Thursday, November 13

Heartbreak fills the air as the deceased are carried away from the train. Patrick is the bearer of more tragic news, and Sienna is questioned about her part in the accident.

Friday, November 14

Sienna flees the hospital with a hostage. Esther discovers the truth about why her relationship with Kim was over before it began, and she wants answers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRayCnF5bnM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->