Hollyoaks

It annoys me that we didn't see Sonny dead. I hope he doesn't miraculously come back (he'll make a reappearance in a few years time :haha:). Couldn't they have shown his body in the wreckage for two seconds?

He'll come back (again) as soon as viewings dip..

Just caught up, god love Hollyoaks, major train crash and not one person manages to break a bone/lose a tooth/have a gaping wound :dohh: And Carmel, who was engulfed in huge flames and should be covered in horrendous burns still has a perfect complexion and dies of some mysterious injury after having a fully blown convo with her entire family... aand lets not get started on Maxines clean birth...

this is why i thought it was bad, the idea of the crash was good, but whenever anything like this happens the people involved only end up with dirty (unripped) clothes and a scratch on their head, gosh i could trip over a stone and do more damage to my self. if they put more effort into the injuries then yes it would have been good, and the fact sonny was burned to death, obviously or they would have shown something, yet Carm was still alive with just black soot on her? HOW???
i always wonder how they cut the cord on shows & films where the baby is born in the middle of no where, and to say she was near death and lost alot of blood, where was the blood?
they just dont put enough effort into accidents like they should..

I agree, the crash was good, its the aftermath (injuries) that ALWAYS let it down, plus the fact they get to chat for a while before they die :/

My OH pointed out the umbilical cord, (or lack of one) plus they NEVER birth the placenta. Once bubba is out its all done and dusted! :dohh:

Mercedes and dennis both just leave though, neither die. What's the deal with the will and grace set up if Kieran is leaving?

Is he really leaving though?

He was on this morning a while ago saying he was in the new year.

Maxines baby is massive, I get people have big babies but there's big then there's a 4 month old.

did u see when the baby was holding her own head up :s the first thing i said to my OH was how old the baby is that and how clean the whole thing was

Ste is going to sleep with a stranger and contract hiv, airing from January.

im surprise they never landed him with this topic before, knowing hollyoaks :nope: i despair

This Esther and Grace story is one of the worst things i've ever seen. Esther making the decision to abort the baby within 0.1 second of it being implanted is just...wow.

Urgh. Ste has had everything happen to him.

What's bet Sinead won't let him see the baby when she finds out.

Well , see I don't think it's confirmed but , I don't know what else you could make from that. I mean if she wasn't she could totally grass him in. She has no passport, and a murder investigation starts, so I assume they find her body for it to be murder?

I'm so pissed.

The producer is destroying hollyoaks

Can we just reflect on the fact that

Porsche stole a piece of jewelry from a corpse

and NO ONE CARED?!?!?!

I didn't see e4 but I was under the impression the role was being left open.

I didn't see e4 but I was under the impression the role was being left open.

So was I , the more I read today the more I hear all is not what it seems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->